Esteemed Contributor

Re: LOGO TSV - Fabric? Your thoughts?

I certainly hope all of you are right about the fabric not being scratchy. I can assure you that there is such a thing (scratchy polyester). When you look at the photo of the fabric close up, it doesn't look silky at all. I really like it tbough, so I will probably take a chance and order one. I love logo clothes.

Honored Contributor

@Goldengate8361 wrote:

I certainly hope all of you are right about the fabric not being scratchy. I can assure you that there is such a thing (scratchy polyester). When you look at the photo of the fabric close up, it doesn't look silky at all. I really like it tbough, so I will probably take a chance and order one. I love logo clothes.

@Goldengate8361  I agree with you. 

Honored Contributor

A method that I have successfully used to soften fabrics of new clothes, sweaters, denims ... etc. ... it has worked on lots of fabrics and yarns for me.

Hand or machine wash with some detergent and a 1/4 cup of Arm and Hammer Washing Soda.   Great for sheets, towels, jeans, underwear, socks, ...   

Be sure it's washing soda, not baking soda.  You should find it on the shelves in the supermarket with the laundry detergent.

Everything new that's washable  is "treated" with my special formula.