Respected Contributor

Kudos to Vera Bradley Rep/Designer On 10 am show...

Am off today and watched the Vera Bradley show for a bit...they showed some nice items, though I'm not in the market today. I'm not an VB "collector"; I have a couple practical pieces, and recently purchased the original large duffel, which I love. But I'm posting because I was very impressed with the young woman (sorry, didn't catch her name), presenting today. I think she's been on before, but I only paid attention today...she's very articulate and informative describing the items and the brand. Very prepared, polished and effective. I know on Q some "reps" seem like little more than attractive, personable, trained "talking heads" for the brands, and they do the job they were hired to do too...but then there are reps who seem to really work at the company in some capacity, as this rep seems to (if not, she did a good job convincing me that she was "on the design team.") Either way~great job presenting the items today, (I may want to buy later on), and I just wanted to say I appreciate that. Smiley Happy