Respected Contributor

Re: KitchenAid TSV

[ Edited ]

Go on Kitchen Aid site and look at the reviews for the glass bowl ( I wanted to find out how much it weighs).

TERRIBLE reviews.

Sad.

That's why the glass bowl is the "TSV" ....it aint that special. Q probably got a huge discount on it.

Why does Q INSIST on pawning off the stuff the marketplace doesn't like?

Also...if you listen closely to the sales spiel, they say "Only KA TSV WITH THE GLASS BOWL this year"...Not that they won't have ANOTHER without that glass bowl, which I think they got a truckload discount cause no one wants that bowl....!!

Still haven't found the weight. It MAY be on this site, but I don't care at this point.

Respected Contributor

You have to be careful with reviews on THIS SITE for KA Mixers and other items because they include reviews from Day 1 of manufacture from all different websites.

Best way is to load reviews, then select "newest first" to see reviews for the ones QVC sent to customers. 

Some arrived broken. Some packed loosely in NON-KA packaging. Some failed quickly.

I dont' know how they keep pushing these as such high quality. Serious.

Read the reviews.

There are none for this TSV because its a special item made FOR QVC. The 3.5 gt artisan has LOTS of reviews, as did that Pro 600 bowl lift model which had TERRIBLE reviews.

Why is that I wonder? Why can't they get KA to FIX the problems before they send the items out? 

And WHY don't they come in KA packaging?

This would be a very expensive anchor to send back on OUR dime.