Contributor
Does anyone know what the KitchenAid TSV will be for tomorrow'? Thanks.
Valued Contributor

I haven't seen anything about it, either. Maybe someone will know and answer your question. 🙂

Respected Contributor

@JamesRW2 .  David said on Sunday that it will be a mixer.  No details on which one, that's all he said.

Contributor
Thank you. I'm hoping for a hand mixer as I just bought a stand mixer a year ago. Hand mixers have not been on the air much at all, except for the cordless model which I am not interested in.
Honored Contributor

I have have had a KA stand mixer for around 40 years....I love it.

I also have two KA  handmixers...one from Target and one from QVC.  Neither one of them have any power and I hate them. They are the plug in models.

I keep one in our RV and the other is in my basement on a shelf.

If I need to use a hand mixer, I use a cheap no name $10 model I bought on clearence somewhere.  It is stained and ugly, but it works and has the power I need.

I have several KItchenaid appliances and they're wonderful, but I would never buy another KA hand mixer again. I wouldn't even want one if it was free.  

Trusted Contributor

I love the retro pink one~~~

Contributor
I bought the last TSV and I love it! I use it more often than I thought I would. I’m glad I got the metal bowl though.
Respected Contributor

Re: KitchenAid TSV

[ Edited ]

@JamesRW2   I have the hand mixer from The Blue Jean Chef. Best hand mixer I ever had. Not sure if  it's still available, try searching blue Jean chef.

Super Contributor
Yay another tsv I have no interest in. Keep it up qvc I’m on day 5 of not buying anything!
Respected Contributor

That is one huge mixer!  For just 2 people, I'll stick with our hand mixer which rarely even gets used.

It is a gorgeous mixer though.  Wish I needed one. Cat Wink