Trusted Contributor

@thatgirl77 wrote:
68,000 reported before the 8:00 pm last show.. thats aprox 3.54 million made…
People like ponte… but really it’s all about Kim G!
I love Kim and her success..
People like her clothes and she is definitely on trend with her designs..
I don’t buy many of her clothes, however, look online or b&m stores etc etc.. she is on trend with what’s in!
Her Belle Beach and resort wear are definitely on point and mimic upscale high end resort wear!

I don't give a rat's behind about what is on trend or what's in, or knock-offs of high end resort wear.  Just remember it's psychologically easy to manipulate the masses. 

Respected Contributor

@luvmyteddy4 wrote:

Someone in the live chat tonight said they sent back her last ponte pants for being too thin and you could see every lump and bump.

I disagree with  that person.  They were not tight fitting at all and not thin.

Contributor

Re: Kim Gravel TSV 4/13

[ Edited ]

@IamDoodles..you are entitled to your opinion. I was merely reporting what the latest update was regarding sales. But tell us all how you really feel! lol And btw.. I didn't purchase any of the 68k + ponte pants.. not a good style for me. 

Firstly,  I am rarely or easily  manipulated to buy whatever, esp clothing.
I’ve been in the business of fashion forever and it's a passion of mine.

Secondly, I am merely stating MY opinion and appreciate respectful discourse with anyone. So sorry, you feel so many QVC customers are so easily manipulated. I like to think most QVC shoppers are well-informed and make wise buying decisions.  And if easily swayed.. that's their business. 
So.. with that being  stated...  I shall bid you a good day and better week.. or or whatever! No one is forcing you to buy anything... but you do you! Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@elated 

I certainly would not stay up till 1 am to save 50cents.

Esteemed Contributor

@Catch71 wrote:

@elated 

If you read my comment, it stated you could buy the TSV until 1Smiley Surprised0 am EST and save the $3.50 s&h plus tax on free shipping day. You would save more than $.50. I will never understand why someone makes a suggestion and people take it to heart. Do what you want.

Respected Contributor

today I received mine. I ordered pink,they sent white. The fabric is so nice! Silky and feels light. But the length is awkward for me. Not the pants fault. I'm 5'4" with short legs. The flare hits above my ankle which looks weird. They are a slim fit. Not tight. 

Harmonize the World
Respected Contributor

Re: Kim Gravel TSV 4/13

[ Edited ]

@elated wrote:

@Catch71 wrote:

@elated 

If you read my comment, it stated you could buy the TSV until 1Smiley Surprised0 am EST and save the $3.50 s&h plus tax on free shipping day. You would save more than $.50. I will never understand why someone makes a suggestion and people take it to heart. Do what you want.

I don't pay tax on clothing in NJ and I read your comment just fine, NJ is EST. So, I would have saved 50 cents. Bye.

Esteemed Contributor

@Catch71 wrote:

@elated wrote:

@Catch71 wrote:

@elated 

I don't pay tax on clothing in NJ and I read your comment just fine, NJ is EST. So, I would have saved 50 cents. Bye.

How would you have only saved $.50 ? Please explain!! 

New Contributor

Well, where I live I can where these from May until October. I love the fabric and they fit like a dream. 

Esteemed Contributor

@fairydogmother wrote:

today I received mine. I ordered pink,they sent white. The fabric is so nice! Silky and feels light. But the length is awkward for me. Not the pants fault. I'm 5'4" with short legs. The flare hits above my ankle which looks weird. They are a slim fit. Not tight. 

@fairydogmother , yes the fabric is very nice.  I loved them but must return 'cause they're like ankle pants, not crops on me.  A slub- knit sheer sweater it's also going back - order reads xs but received a medium.  Also must return a beautiful IM jacket - the fit is perfection; however, the sleeves are super long and go down to my fingers!  It's too bad they're sending good quality items but seems garment measurements are often off - QVC needs quality control.Woman Frustrated