Contributor

Yes I am one of the few who do not have a Keurig coffeemaker yet!! Was wondering if anyone knows if there will be a Keurig TSV any time soon? Thanks.

Occasional Visitor

I'm curious too! I need a new Keurig!

Respected Contributor
August 13th according to the insider. HTH
Valued Contributor

Be sure to check Macy's prices before you buy one. I got a Keurig seventy something for less than the Q sells the individual one. I ordered it online and there was no s/h though I did have to pay CA tax. My total was less than what the Q charges for the individual one. There was a coupon code involved but we all get those, don't we? Sorry to not be more precise, it was a couple of months ago.

Contributor

Thank you guys! I will be watching on August 13 and gonna check Macy's as well. I know the one thing that QVC has going for it in regards to the Keurig is the amount of K cups they give you...a ton compared to what you get in a store when you buy the Keurig there. But, then there's the S&H factor too! Anyway, thanks for your responses everyone!

Super Contributor

I bought mine at Kohls when it was on sale with a coupon. I did purchase the My K Cup to use my own coffee.

Contributor

Does anyone have any specific information on it yet like model and number of K cups, price, picture? It may be a little early for that but thought I would ask. Thanks!

Not applicable
I would like to know as well...my keurig just died Smiley Sad. Any info would be great!!!
Respected Contributor

I bought mine at Sam's Club for much less than I could ever purchase from QVC. I've had friends that had coupons for Kohl's and also got some great deals.