Honored Contributor

@PA Mom-mom  I've had this exact Keurig in grey for about a year.  I love it!

I've had a few Keurigs -- for my office, for a spare bedroom, and bought one for my sister.  This one really does give a remarkably flavorful cup of coffee, time & time again.

It is everything they are mentioning in the presentations -- quiet, very quick, no drips creating a mess, the over ice selection makes perfect iced coffee not diluted by your ice, easy access to fill water tank (I keep mine of the side, not the back).  I have nothing negative to say about mine.

Valued Contributor

I was interested in this, until I saw the horrible reviews of a similar model. I miss my old personal brewer which I bought for $69 with lots of coffee pods to start me off. It lasted me 6 years, and I never descaled it. I'll stick with my $15 drip brewer. 

Frequent Contributor
We’ve had this since it was a TSV two years ago (?). It’s super quiet and works beautifully but it’s told me to descale, which I did, and it still tells me to descale. That hasn’t affected its performance at all though so I ignore it! One thing I didn’t think of that has made a minor difference to us is that it’s got the five needles to puncture the kcups but we don’t often use kcups. We had a stash of refillable cups but they only had one hole so they’re useless with this machine. We’ve got two name brand “my kcup” and they work fine, just not as simple of a design as the others we had. It’s not a big deal, just something to be aware of. Overall it’s been a great machine. Wish I had one of these new gorgeous colors though!
Occasional Contributor

I own this keurig machine since Dec. 2020 and I never had any problem.  Yes you need to buy the descale solution or use distilled vinegar to maintain the machine every three months, but you can use the machine during that time.  Directions are on utube if you need the information.  
My coffee is hot enough for me and the flavor is more robust than my older model which lasted almost 9 years.  I did order this TSV for a gift.

Super Contributor

@geezerette wrote:

@Unhooked42 wrote:

Where are the reviews? I thought it was a new machine,

@Unhooked42 

K50503

K50876

Most complaints were that the machine quit working after a few months.

However, they did get three stars, so others liked the machines.  🤷‍♀️

Thanks.  I think I will pass, I still have the small one they sold 2 years ago for 79.00 and it is still working fine

Esteemed Contributor

I've had two Keurigs in the past six years...both a Mini!  I only drink one cup a day, so really not interested in a machine that offers many options  And like that I use a fresh cup of water every time I make a cup

Respected Contributor

I bought this same one same time last year.  It didnt last.  Very poor quality.  

Honored Contributor

@Unhooked42 wrote:

@geezerette wrote:

@Unhooked42 wrote:

Where are the reviews? I thought it was a new machine,

@Unhooked42 

K50503

K50876

Most complaints were that the machine quit working after a few months.

However, they did get three stars, so others liked the machines.  🤷‍♀️

Thanks.  I think I will pass, I still have the small one they sold 2 years ago for 79.00 and it is still working fine

@Unhooked42 

I think that might be the one I have because I remember it was $79 too, although I'm pretty sure I've had mine longer.  It's perfect for me since I'm alone and only have a cup a day at most, sometimes not even that.

I think what tempted me about this new TSV was the colors!☺️

Esteemed Contributor

Wow! Lots of good input here! Thanks everyone for your responses! DH wants to keep our old Keurig which we've had for many years. I like the movable reservoir and multiple stream. With our old Keurig, we just do a vinegar rinse twice a year. Never bought a descale solution. TBD.

Honored Contributor

Re: Keurig K-Supreme TSV

[ Edited ]

@PA Mom-mom wrote:

Does anyone have experience with today's Keurig K-Supreme coffee maker? The price is so good, I'm wondering if they are trying to get rid of it.

@PA Mom-mom  We have this model and use it several times daily.  We also gifted one to our SIL for Christmas last year.  Aside from the convenience, I really like that it's a smaller footprint than our old Keurig.