Esteemed Contributor

Does anyone have experience with today's Keurig K-Supreme coffee maker? The price is so good, I'm wondering if they are trying to get rid of it.

Honored Contributor

Re: Keurig K-Supreme TSV

[ Edited ]

I have this one from HSN.  Only this one was updated a bit ... you can put the water container to the side OR back and there is an indicator telling you when to descale.  I wish I could get this one Smiley Sad

GREAT new colors!

Why does everyone think they are trying to "get rid of" items.  This is brand new.  

Respected Contributor

I don't have that particular one they are showing today,but I do own a Kerig machine.my only complaint is it tends to leak,even when it is not full of water

Honored Contributor

Check out the reviews from this same model when it was a TSV.  They aren't good.

Esteemed Contributor

@geezerette wrote:

Check out the reviews from this same model when it was a TSV.  They aren't good.

@geezerette  I did look at the reviews, but I don't know whether or not to believe all reviews.  That's why I thought I'd get some comments from the Forums.

Super Contributor

I HAD this brewer.  I am on autoship from the Manufacturer. . so I drink a lot of coffee.  This one only lasted about six weeks.  It kept telling me to descale and then just quit.  Hopefully they fixed the issue.  I loved it especially because I could set Temp for 195.  In reading this I am not sure if you can do this with this machine now.  They do have a SMART one like this on their website. . .which allows for the higher temps. More $$$$

Honored Contributor

@PA Mom-mom wrote:

@geezerette wrote:

@geezerette  I did look at the reviews, but I don't know whether or not to believe all reviews.  That's why I thought I'd get some comments from the Forums.

@PA Mom-mom 

I have a mini Keurig that I got here and it's been working great for a few years now.  Some of the reviews on it are bad, so I can understand your thoughts.

I was considering getting today's model, but when I kept reading the same complaints--mostly that after a few months it quit, and the replacements people received also quit shortly--I decided against purchasing.

Just my thoughts.  Obviously a lot of others thought differently since they're selling quickly.  (That Farmhouse House White was calling my name, I do have to admit!😉)

Super Contributor

Where are the reviews? I thought it was a new machine,

Esteemed Contributor

@Unhooked42 wrote:

@Unhooked42  I searched the QVC site for Keurig and found another offer that involved the same machine.

Honored Contributor

@Unhooked42 wrote:

@Unhooked42 

K50503

K50876

Most complaints were that the machine quit working after a few months.

However, they did get three stars, so others liked the machines.  🤷‍♀️