Esteemed Contributor
Looks like there is ANOTHER!!! KIM Gravel TSV on Sunday!!!!!.. Does she have a TSV every other day???
Respected Contributor

I'm hoping it's a blouse!

I love Kim's clothes. Her clothes must be selling well as she has had several TSV's recently. 

Look forward to seeing what it is! Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@January121  Kim is on the main channel or Q2 almost everyday. I think it is too much but other people adore her and her clothing line. I have never bought anything from her line. So, I can't speak to the quality but her sales must be good because of the frequency. She does have a TSV tomorrow. She just bought a place so she can display her designs..Pictures were on FB.

Super Contributor

I'm hoping it's a blouse/top. I do not need any more pants, shorts, or jackets. 

Respected Contributor

I've bought many pieces from her line. Pants, dresses, tops. Well made. They hold up and continue to look nice. 

Harmonize the World
Super Contributor

Since it's a Dress and Shrug set I'll be saving money since I don't wear dresses, but It is cute. 

Honored Contributor

A dress.  Yawn.  It's cute but I just don't wear dresses.  

Honored Contributor

I'm all set with dresses & shrugs...

Even if I wasn't, I don't like any of the patterns/designs of the TSV maxi dresses and don't like the slit/opening at the bottom either.

As for the matching shrug, I got 2 Belle shrugs last year and love them. That item # is A587912 and I got the twilight & the black/white patterned one which was the 1st to sell out at the time.

For those ordering the TSV, enjoy your new treasure. Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

I have been very pleased with the items that I have bought from the Kim Gravel line of clothing. I really like the TSV dress and shrug that Shawn was wearing. Did anyone hear Shawn mention if the shrug she had on was red or orange? I absolutely look awful in orange but a true red is very flattering. The shrug looks red on my t.v., but it looks orange on my IPAD. I will wait until another presentation, and maybe the host or Kim will give more information on the TSV shade in question, red (or orange)?

Honored Contributor

♥Surface of the Sun♥