Honored Contributor

Re: K-Cups: are there any that are Sugqr Free?

By the way, if you DO NOT plan on using it for the K-cups and only want hot water for cocoa, oatmeal, instant soups, and tea, you should consider a SunBeam Hot Shot. It isn't fancy, but for ~$20, it heats 2 cups of water faster than a microwave and dispenses it with a press of a button. My parents have had a Hot Shot on the counter and have used it daily for over 20 years. They may be on their second or third by now, but that's still a great value. Target carries the Sunbeam Hot Shot on their website and maybe in store.

No K-cups, but you can do French Press coffee, instant coffee, or use a Melitta brewing cone for drip coffee.

Respected Contributor

Buy the regular instant sugar free packs of hot chocolate and cider,put it in the cup,let keurig brew just hot water into the cup.Stir and enjoy
Honored Contributor

On 12/10/2014 birkin baby said: Buy the regular instant sugar free packs of hot chocolate and cider,put it in the cup,let keurig brew just hot water into the cup.Stir and enjoy

I use the hot water all the time for tea bags. I like it better than the k-cup tea. I just shoot the hot water in the cup with the bags in and let them steep for about 4 minutes.

Respected Contributor

On 12/10/2014 Sooner said:
On 12/10/2014 birkin baby said: Buy the regular instant sugar free packs of hot chocolate and cider,put it in the cup,let keurig brew just hot water into the cup.Stir and enjoy

I use the hot water all the time for tea bags. I like it better than the k-cup tea. I just shoot the hot water in the cup with the bags in and let them steep for about 4 minutes.

so do I ....it's so convenient. I am drinking Trader Joe's Irish Breakfast right now. My favorite tea is Ahmad English breakfast.
Frequent Contributor

I love using the Tea K-Cup packs as others have said. Tea is a great option as you can make it sweet tasting with artificial sweetener but its not coffee.. I use my Kurig for so many things… If you want sugar free hot cocoa… you could always just use the hot water from the Kurig with a packet of diet hot chocolate… its easier than putting a teapot on.

Honored Contributor

I'm a diabetic as well and have hunted for a sugar-free K-cup... it would open up a huge choice and variety for me. I love coffee and teas, so that's what I use but I'd love Chai Tea to be sugar free.... it's a whole very lucrative market that Keurig is missing out on IMHO!

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*