Respected Contributor

...and, sooooo overpriced !!!

Honored Contributor

I think if Lori would have made it in a petite size the tiny petite models could have pulled it off. On the other end of the spectrum, Staci the very tall model just looked like she out grew the dress and it looks ridiculous with those leggings.

Highlighted
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is inappropriate

Honored Contributor

I very much like this dress.

Easy to wear in the Fall, maybe layering under a top or chunky or otherwise pull-over sweater.

I've been noticing, more and more, for quite awhile, that I now enjoy the styling of LOGO items together.

Very classy-chic.

Not 'too-too much' mixing up prints/colors/items lately.

I've often said that each item's beauty and workmanship can stand alone.

'Perfect', imo.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Super Contributor

Re: July 15 Logo TSV???

[ Edited ]

@blackhole99 wrote:

I think if Lori would have made it in a petite size the tiny petite models could have pulled it off. On the other end of the spectrum, Staci the very tall model just looked like she out grew the dress and it looks ridiculous with those leggings.

I'm 5'9" and my size would be inches above my knees - NOT a good look at all. Shorten it and make it a top or lengthen it for an actual dress. 

Trusted Contributor

Pat appears to be very uncomfortable in that ugly dress.   She seems to have self confidence issues anyway and that dress isn't helping.  

Respected Contributor

Re: July 15 Logo TSV???

[ Edited ]

How can anyone believe Lori G. when she says this looks fine on Petites.  Seriously, all that fabric hanging around below the knee would be just awful.  Truth be told, I don't even think it is flattering on anyone.  She needs to ditch this style.  I don't see anyone in my area wearing this style.  Bet it appears on Lunchtime Special soon along with the over 100 of things on there today.

Valued Contributor

@Junebug54 @Pat looked horrendous, added so much weight.  Jayne looked rather nice but she had 90% of it covered.  I am also amazed by the popularity of this line.

Respected Contributor

Ugly dress, ugly colors.  It reminded me of Peter Pans outfit if it had been a dress.  LOL.  Doesn’t look good on anyone i have seen.  Just nothing positive i can say.  

Trusted Contributor

This dress makes everyone look fat and frumpy.  There--I said it!!!