Respected Contributor

@PAMMER wrote:

Am thinking of trying the TSV Anniversary special in Vanilla Pear. Anyone remember the price of the 19 oz. super size body butter offered in Oct.? Thanks

I just watched a youtube video of a presentation. It was $52.00

A presenter said double the 8oz and said it was $35 a piece, you still get more and they deducted $18.00.

Respected Contributor

I purchased this TSV online 2 days ago in the Vanilla Pear. The only description I found was Josie describing the Anniversary Scent as a "Hug" in a preview. For me, that depends, who you hug. Right?  So, I selected the Vanilla Pear. The main reason that I selected this TSV was to try the Milk as I haven't tried it before. I'm okay with her Argon Oil and did not like her scented Argon Oils which I received in a previous TSV a few years ago. I justed watched a video and the Anniversary Scent was described by Shawn as a

____?  Citrus?

Respected Contributor
@pegg.. very interesting reading your post.. thanks for the heads up. When they said super size, I thought it was the 19.2 oz body butter also. A bit deceiving. If u notice in the presentations or at least the ones I've viewed today, the host has not said the specific size of the body butter. I love Josies stuff , but it would have been nice to have the 19oz. in the TSV..
Occasional Contributor

Thank you.

Respected Contributor

@PAMMER wrote:

Am thinking of trying the TSV Anniversary special in Vanilla Pear. Anyone remember the price of the 19 oz. super size body butter offered in Oct.? Thanks

The 19 oz. body butter sold for $52.00.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Josie Maran TSV

[ Edited ]

Was thinking of trying this but it appears to be sold out.

Ooops, I see the autoship is still available, but only in pear and unscented.

And,  now they are both gone, so I saved money today Cat Happy

Highlighted
New Contributor

The host said the  anniversary scent is supposed to be pomegranates and citrus?..I ❤️ the  smell of citrus 🍋 or peach 🍊 ...ordered it fingers crossed it smells ok.

Regular Contributor

Go on line- it is going fast. I bought 2. Body butter, milk, and oil. Under 80.00. 

Regular Contributor

I have noticed that the models, Ann and Adeye - they are the ones that usually present the Argan  products - definitely look glowing and younger. For that reason I have purchase 2 of the tsvs. One for me- one to gift after I see how it works. 

Respected Contributor

I ordered three sets (all for me!) in the Anniversary scent.  I love the smell of clementines and someone said it smells a little like honeysuckle (which I love).  I live for this stuff.  Josie's line is the only thing I use.  Have tried a ton of products over the years and have now narrowed it down to Argon Milk, Body Butter, Face Butter and Argon Oil as well as some of her other products.  But these are the ones I use every single day and night and it works beautifully.  I also love that her products do not test on animals (major point for me).  I cannot wait to receive these and hope I really like this scent.  I had ordered the Vanilla Pear in the past and though it was nice, the scent was so faint I did not smell anything after 10 minutes so I passed.  I cannot remember the last time a TSV was completel sold out so fast.