Honored Contributor

I am so glad I don't need to buy right now because I don't love anybody's longer back hems.  I do love the colors of Isaac's TSV and the neckline and the 3/4 sleeves but I'm going to wear what I own hoping that one season very soon, that style will disappear. 

Respected Contributor

I will buy from LLBean or Lands End, they both have similar tops and offer Petite sizing which always looks better on me.  I am so tired of them saying "this looks great on you shorter girls too".  Not so!

Valued Contributor

Well valid points made by everyone, but I have to say I am an IM pima cotton fan.  The high low hemline looks less exaggerated to me than some seen in previous seasons.  I have LL Bean pima cotton too love that brand but Isaac's pima cotton fabric is better.  So silky, stretchy and holds it's texture, color and shape despite multiple washings.  Great layering pieces too.  The silky fabric keeps your outer jacket/shirt /sweater from sticking. Even though I am losing weight I still bought 3 of these for the spring and to have some color under darker sweaters for now. I can tailor these a bit if they get too large.   Also picked up that new zipped bicolor jacquard jacket. Perfect for my business trip next month!

Honored Contributor

@chvall99 wrote:

Well valid points made by everyone. 

Hi Chvall..

By accident clicked on "best answer" while trying respond. ⚘

Honored Contributor

@Iwantcoffee wrote:

@BirkiLady wrote:

@Sweet_Serenity  Check LLBean for great pima cottons in various styles. None have the high-low hem or tunic length. Great quality, free shipping and nice prices. 

Today, January 15 pima cotton 3/4 sleeve  tees are $22.46. at LLBean.

Women's Pima Cotton Shaped Tee, Three-Quarter-Sleeve Jewelneck 

The arms are sloppy looking. Personally, Don't like 3/4. 

Honored Contributor

3/4 sleeves are an immediate pass for me, it's just an awkward length.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

It doesn't look like it has much give, and would be too snug in the shoulders and chest for me. The length also looks like it would hit just above the hip for me, which is a no-no. 

Valued Contributor

I love IM pima tees, but this one looks like the neck is more wide than usual.  I looked up the measurements and they indicate at least 1 " bigger than usual.  For my 1X size, I think the bra straps will show.  So passing on this one.

Honored Contributor

Charter Club at Macy's also sells "pima" cotton at less money especially with all the sales/coupons Macy's offers. 

Contributor

The neckline on this is way to big for me.