Regular Contributor
Didn’t he just have a TSV cardigan. I have a feeling that QVC tells him what to design. He is a creative man but something has happened to his creativity in the past 2 years. Come on Issac this is so boring . You couldn’t do 24/7 pants or a modern top?Would not buy it nor would I recommend it and I have been a big fan of yours for years.
Honored Contributor
I like watching IM, but don’t wear the styles he designs.

BUT … I love scarves and have quite a few of his that I’ve collected over the yesrs.
Trusted Contributor
Pretty boring. Not surprising though as it seems that TSV's are just basics now
Respected Contributor

I think the cardigan is a TSV because it coordinates with the new mini bell printed pants and top but either of those items would have been too expensive to manufacture at a TSV price therefore in comes the cardigan so we have a complete outfit.  Good sense to me.

I really like the pants but according to the size chart they will be too small in the waist for me.

Respected Contributor

Seriously sad.

Honored Contributor

His ceramic watches were such a hit .... wish he'd come up with a new watch that would knock our socks off.  Woman Happy

Regular Contributor

@ALRATIBA wrote:

BUT … I love scarves and have quite a few of his that I’ve collected over the yesrs.

I agree on the scarves!

The TSV was underwhelming, in my opinion.

However, during the presentation one of the models was styled with an IM scarf, which reminded me that I promised to pick up a scarf for my DMIL...she loved one I was wearing when I saw her last. Got a great sale price...she will be happy.

Pretty sure the Q would have prefered me to spend the $$$ for the cardigan & additional coordinating pieces, but really, Issac can do better.

I had high hopes to see something fresh...I was disappointed.

As always, to those who loved the TSV & purchased...enjoy your new pieces!

Honored Contributor

@ALRATIBA wrote:

I feel the same way....like watching him, have many of his scarves but not a fan of his clothes.

Respected Contributor

Wow what a disappointing TSV!  Sleeves too short and sweater too short.  Looks more like a t-shirt than a cardigan.  Really I was expecting something much nicer!!  Well another "no buy" for me.

Super Contributor

I agree that Isaac's creativity has waned in what he designs for the Q.  His  primary offering seems to be Pima cotton tee shirts.  And, I might add, they are plain in style and high price.  His collection is  underwhelming for a designer that is very capable of designs and silouettes that are more interesting.   In years past I could not wait to buy his pretty floral cardigans, matching scarves, and lovely summer dresses.  Gorgeous colors. And, I have a boat load of his scarves.  His damask sweaters were also stylish and lovely.  And, I have some very pretty floral cotton pj's with matching robes.   I'd like to see more beautiful blouses in different styles.  He is quite capable but I am thinking his time is devoted to so many other projects that fashion design is stretched thin.