Honored Contributor

7 colors; $42 +3.50 s/h

A565145

IHKWIP XL Everyday Essentials Crossbody with 2 Straps

Exclusive to QVC until 4/2/2023

Hey, gals on the go -- looking for a cute, hands-free bag that can handle hauling all those daily essentials? Fashion
and function are at your fingertips with this customer-inspired IHKWIP XL crossbody that makes stashing your stuff so convenient (stylish too!).

What fits? The real question is... what doesn't fit? Easy-access organizers store your readers, sunglasses, and cell phone -- plus, there are plenty of places to stash cash, cards, keys, and makeup for touch-ups. Like variety? Thanks to two stylish straps and convertible options (crossbody, shoulder bag, or belt bag), you can switch up your look in seconds. Add in a water-repellant exterior and you've got an absolute must-have carryall for any adventure. Grab it (all) and go! From IHKWIP.

• Not all cards contain RFID contactless technology - this product only helps protect cards with RFID contactless technology
  • Includes crossbody and two interchangeable straps: one tonal strap and one patterned strap
  • Style: XL Everyday Essentials
  • Water-repellant exterior; zip-around closure; magnetic snap front flap main opening; tonal details; back large, soft-lined magnetic snap pocket; two removable/adjustable crossbody straps
  • Light interior lining, three main compartments, slip pockets, lipstick pocket, pen holders, key clip, zip pocket, 10 RFID card slots
  • Measures approximately 6.5"L x 2"W x 9"H with a 28" to 52" strap drop; weighs 8 oz
  • Black/Silver Metallic: body 70% polyurethane/30% polyester; lining 100% recycled polyester
  • All other colors: body 100% nylon; lining 100% recycled polyester
  • Imported

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl 

Thank you! 

I'm new to this brand and I've determined the size and style oth this bag might be good to try. I'm deciding between the black metallic & the olive. 

And it is way past my bedtime so I must be doing this in my sleep... 

Respected Contributor
Thanks! I bought the black metallic and olive. Never had this brand but love the compartments, pockets and zips. When I run out and don’t need my big bag, this will be perfect. I use a lot of crossbody bags for dinners out, shopping, when I want to be hands free and, when I don’t want to show I’m carrying a handbag.
Honored Contributor

Upsell wristlet/wallet $30 + 3.50 s/h

Same colors as the TSV and it fits inside the back zipper compartment of the TSV bag. 

A573618

IHKWIP Everyday Essentials RFID Wristlet Pouch

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

I thought about buying black and olive, but decided against it -- don't like that there isn't a zippered top.

Honored Contributor

I think I will get the black. Most of my bags are colorful. But I do love the olive, too.

I am going to get the $19.98 matching wristlet pouch but I'd rather contrast than match so I think the Blood Orange might be a fun color for that. I've got a few wallets but this one has a nice slot for a DL & will be good for switching from one bag to another. 

Honored Contributor

I bought the black metallic TSV. Going to use it as my wallet/phone case to use as a crossbody and will easily slip in my larger handbags or tote 

I have the Shawn IHKWIP bag in black & love it!

A568842

Shawn Killinger x IHKWIP Couture Crossbody with Two Straps

Honored Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@Chi-town girl 

Thank you! 

I'm new to this brand and I've determined the size and style oth this bag might be good to try. I'm deciding between the black metallic & the olive. 

And it is way past my bedtime so I must be doing this in my sleep... 

@willdob3 - the 3 colors you picked are also my top 3 picks -- I decided to go with black. 

Respected Contributor

I bought the Beige colored bag, I have several black bags, really didn't need any more handbags but I like the crossbody style and I like the size of this bag and price.

Honored Contributor

Re: IHKWIP - TSV 1/2/23

[ Edited ]

@Goodie2shoes wrote:

I bought the Beige colored bag, I have several black bags, really didn't need any more handbags but I like the crossbody style and I like the size of this bag and price.

@Goodie2shoes - it looks like a well designed organizer bag. The external soft lined phone slot, the internal key clip, RFID card slots and the soft lined eye glasses pouch - this should work well to contain the primary items I need on the go. Hope we love it! 

The nylon material is very much on par to high end designer nylon bags such as Prada