Super Contributor

Re: Isaac Mizrahi TSV - September 25, 2023

The jacket is an ugly nope for me, but the paisley scarf...was tempting, but really not $40 tempting.  Sold out now.

~Quack

Trusted Contributor

@Squirrels Are Trash wrote:

Did anyone else notice that when IM first went on air with the TSV, he was examining the jacket as he had never seen it? 

This isn't an IM bash, I really enjoy him. But it speaks to the theory that there is just one QVC design team (other than SG) across lines and the "designers" are actually "stylists."

Yes, I noticed. 

I totally agree with your post with maybe another exception being Kim Gravel. 

Trusted Contributor

I'm not fond of his TSV.

Last year at this time Isaac had another jacket as a TSV.

It has princess darts down the back which gives shape instead being boxy. The lining is prettier.

It was Bridgehampton by Isaac Mizrahi.

My dear sister and I each purchased one, she had the Spiced Wine and I the Dark Navy.

They were a lot less than $89.98

The photos are lighter than the actual jackets.

IMG_1759.jpegIMG_1758.jpegIMG_1756.jpeg

Valued Contributor

I also bought last years' model and it's my everyday jacket in the fall.  This one.....

not so much.

Trusted Contributor

The last year's jacket looks cute.
Trusted Contributor

I took a survey for qvc not that long ago and I got the strong impression they were comparing themselves to Nordstrom's. I disagreed.
Honored Contributor

the sleeves look so long. I guess that's why she has her hands in the pockets.

I don't think the style is very attractive and less so for $90.

I do like the pictures posted here from other stores.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

@beach-mom ............The hosts have said you dont need to size up to wear a sweater or a heavier top, but for me I would size up anyway.  I like my jackets loose for layering and to be able to move in them.  If I was ordering I would size up.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

I have too many of the parka and barn style jackets/coats. For me they are a staple in my wardrobe and I wear them throughout most of the year. I don't need another one right now and besides, I prefer my jackets to have an optional zipper closure.

Respected Contributor

I have several barn jackets and love that style.  I have some really old 100% cotton ones that still look good and fit.  I would consider this tsv if I needed another jacket, but I recently bought a couple and am really stocked up.  Love layering with jackets and am fortunate to live where I have 4 seasons and can use them.

I even have an old barn jacket to wear doing barn chores since I do have a barn (formerly used by horses and now used by goats).

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.