Occasional Contributor

Re: Is the TSV for 1/8 really a Ninja??

I thought this was a another Vitamix all day which is the reason i never paid any attention to it, until watching show now LOL.

New Contributor

I bought the Ninja Ultima and I love it! Sure, a vitamix would have been nice, too but the ninja price was much better and does the job for me. I didnt get mine from qvc, unfortunately and paid more.
Respected Contributor

On 1/7/2014 Retired08 said:
On 1/7/2014 Impish said:

It's called variety old wise one.

Maybe, but I don't really think of variety as a choice of a Vitamix or a Ninja.

It's still a choice -- one or the other. I'm sticking with my Vitamix either way. I don't care how many other versions are offered.

Respected Contributor

On 1/8/2014 castlenv said:

How many "blenders" does a person need?? Unless you're a professional chef, I don't understand spending hundreds of dollars for one.

Vitamix is not a blender.

Super Contributor

I just think people usually buy the cheaper machine = try it for a bit and realize it isn't all that its cracked up to be or dies - then they end up buying the Vitamix. My husband has a 16 year old Vitamix still working and we upgrade and got the new 7500 series - my husband still using ole 16 year old machine - but we don't want to be without it!

The lead stuff would cause me to want to ship it back - the blades in the Vitamix are very very stong - Restaurants/Kitchens have the Vitamix - I feel its worth the money...To each their own.