Respected Contributor

IT is selling a CC cream duo again for their TSV.   Wasn't that the last one they had?  Must be needing to get rid of it.

Esteemed Contributor

It is a duo of the supersized cc cream!  Great value if you like it!  Last one was a duo of the normal size.

Honored Contributor

They are definitely stuck in a rut with their TSVs.  The last TSV on HSN was also the CC cream in the matte version with a brush.

This is a very good deal though if you will use this.  The IT website was offering the various versions of the CC Cream for 30% off but even with that discount it was $27.65 for a 1oz tube.  

I am not loyal enough to this to purchase 2 giant size tubes.  A few years ago I bought a TSV that had 1 supersize tube and I am still using that same tube because I go back and forth with my foundations.

Frequent Contributor

I'm getting it since their Super Size was out for a long time and I'm almost out.  I don't need a brush as I have many.  So this TSV is a good value for me.  Don't buy it if you don't need it. 

Honored Contributor

@bargainsgirl   Well yeah they do repeat IT often it seems but these tubes are the giant ones. They really don't have these big ones very often as a stand alone even. Today is a great value for 2 giant tubes, this is a heck of a great value.

However, good thing they say 3 year shelf life if UNopened, certainly no need to use much product at all at least for me so these last a long time and sits well in my bathroom cabinet. I'm thinking though, not many of us are wearing much if any at all makeup with our masks going on. I know I'm not. anymore all I'm doing are my brows to look good.

In any event grab this tsv, it IS a great value!

Contributor

I understand the shelf life is supposed to be 3 years however, I noticed in the close up during Leah's show, the expiration dates were 8/2021.  

One large tube would last more than a year even if I used it daily.  2 large tubes would outlast the expiration date and its shelf life in my world.  

Honored Contributor

I was disappointed with how the vendor described the colors.  She never mentioned cool tones, warm tones.  I had to go to Ulta's website to see what colors were for what skintones.  I have pink undertones so I wouldn't want yellow based.  

Esteemed Contributor

I received my TSV yesterday and the expiration date on both was 7/2022.  Both individually boxed.

Occasional Contributor

I wasn't sure about this one, because I find these tubes last forever and a day, longer than what they are saying in the presentation.  But what I have found is that the CC cream works great for mixing with foundations that aren't quite the right shade.  I've salvaged several foundations that were destined for the trash by mixing them with the CC cream, with good results.  I wish there was an option to get two different shades,  I'd definitely get a set to mix with my foundations that are a bit too dark or a bit too light.  

Respected Contributor

After all these years and complaints this company could care less about those with cool skin tones.  Their foundations are only for those who want a yellow base.