Occasional Contributor

I will probably not buy this (only because I own much of it already), but I've found that the IT cosmetics line is a whole other dimension of makeup. The Celebration Foundation is amazing! And how does this woman make any money? I'm still using my foundation from last March! It really does help the skin, and I'm in my 60's so I should know -- I've tried enough foundations over my lifteime! It's the best foundation I've ever used, and it's incredibly easy to use -- much easier than Bare Minerals/Esssentials. I highly recommend it. I also own some of the other items in this collection that I don't use as much, but they work amazingly. I've not yet used the serum, so I'll be looking forward to what others think of that.

New Contributor

Re: IT Cosmetics TSV 12-27-13

I LOVE her original celebration foundation and use it every day. The powder just disappears on your face, yet covers well. I saw the TSV reviews and they said new product was more of a highlighter....well, I don't need another one of those so I passed. Hope to see more reviews for the new serum.

Contributor

Re: IT Cosmetics TSV 12-27-13

On 12/30/2013 suzyQ3 said:
On 12/29/2013 DogLvr said:

When using the celebration compact, make sure your face is moisturized well. If you have dry patches, the foundation (and any foundation will multiply the dryness). If you are getting to the bottom of the compact in a few weeks, then you are using too much powder. Mine lasts forever, however, I don't use makeup everyday if I am not working.

I would get the bronzer or the large compact with bronzer/blush/and luminizer. Both come with great brushes.

There are quite a few products in this TSV and you don't have to use everyone....although I do. This TSV is a bit different since the AD price is reduced by $20 because it doesn't contain the 2 brushes. This works for me since I have most of the brushes already.

Not everyone writes reviews each time they receive a product. I don't. If Jaime wasn't doing well, then she wouldn't be having TSVs 2x a year....considering how many makeup brands are on QVC.

Jaime is a real person and I love her all the more for it.

What does this mean?

I'm guessing this person means because she is a big girl that makes her 'real.' I think she seems very down to earth, honest and nice. However, as a former big girl to a now not big girl, I think you can be 'real' at any size. JUST my opinion.