Respected Contributor

Re: IT Cosmetics Chat on March 25th!

@IT_Cosmetics wrote:

@Perkup wrote:

In your infomercial you sing the praises of your new Bye Bye Foundation, and clearly indicate it is the best in your line in terms of coverage. You even show the amazing coverage involved with this new product. Why then would you expect your loyal customers to continue buying Celebration Foundation when you say you have something better? Is it the same as your CC Cream? I'm confused!  I prefer to purchase through QVC, and will not under any circumstances choose to get involved with GR.  On your website, do you offer 30 day returns and/or Easy Pays?  Just curious.

@Perkup Thank you so much for reaching out! All of our products are wonderful! If you tend to have more oily skin or want a matte finish, we recommend the Celebration Foundation. The CC Cream is your everyday full coverage foundation for redness, dark circles, hyper pigmentation, or if you just want a flawless finish. The Bye Bye Foundation contains 3D flex technology to help IT move along with the skin and prevent creasing. We hope this helps! XOXO

Thanks for your answer, but it doesn't really help or answer my questions.  I am older, and my skin is normal, but closer to dry than oilly.  I want excellent coverage, but cannot use anything that is dry or drying, as Celebration Foundation is to me.  Your Bye Bye Foundation seems to hold a lot of good answers for me. But why don't you offer it on QVC. You have an impressive number of loyal customers here, and it would seem to me that your best and brightest products should be offered to us on QVC - not GR. 

Respected Contributor

@IT_Cosmetics wrote:

@CalMom wrote:

@IT_Cosmetics wrote:

Hello Everyone!

The team is so excited to come back and chat with you. Get your beauty questions ready!

See you soon

-It Cosmetics

It Cosmetics Team  @IT_Cosmetics  When you put the illumination (sparkles) in your products, you eliminate women who do not want to highlight imperfections like wrinkles. It also ages women.

Since Jaime is young, she may not realize this. However, QVC marketing director should have thought about this.

As far as I am concerned, this It Cosmetics TSV on March 25th is aimed at the younger woman only.

This is an easy pass for me.

@CalMom Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts with us!  We take all the feedback we reveive and pass IT on to our internal team as hearing from IT Girls is very important to them.  With our illumination proudcts, we use Drops of Light Technology which provides the look of radiance and light to the face without the use of glitter or shimmer.  So you will get that radiant, lit from without glow without the flecks. bye bye under eye illumination provides a brightening effect and soft luminosity without sparkle or glitter for a refreshed younger look!  

We hope that you find this informative and still tune in!

XOXO IT Customer Care

Thanks @IT_Cosmetics for your response. However, what Jaime may intend to do isn't what happens. My skin is good even at recently turning 60.  Illumination is not flattering on us "elegant women".  I have both your white and black compacts. A powder is bad enough but the white (illuminating) only accents what we want to camoflauge. 

But, you don't have to listen to me. I just won't continue to purchase these TSVs or products. And apparently, there are others who agree with me. So, please listen and don't think you have the answers. We learn more by listening than speaking (typing responses).

Thanking you in advance, 

Respected Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:
Interested trying IT foundation. 58 yrs old which would you recommend? Don't like illuminating or glitter. 😊

@IT_Cosmetics   You need to listen to us experienced ladies!!  @Sweet_Serenity and there are many, many others....cannot wear the illumination.

Trusted Contributor

@IT_Cosmetics I recognize this response as an automatically generated answer to questions about and requests for deeper, richer shades of foundation.  The response is condescending, dismissive, an insult I hope Jamie never intended.  

The request for IT colors beyond tan,  eg  mocha, cinnamon, walnut, sienna, chocolate, chestnut, cocoa, mahogany, ebony, black cherry etc has been made repeatedly in every forum.  Never have i seen someone ask you to formulate a foundation to suit their "perfect shade". If you are able to differentiate between paper white, parchment and eggshell surely you can see the paucity of "colors" between what you call "medium tan" and ebony?  If these shades are invisible to your eye, so be it, but please refrain from asserting to fit "everyone" in your limited selection.

Hi all,

My first time here. Using IT for a year now and more confused that ever.

Which products do I use alone, in conjunction with or another way ?

I have  Bye Bye undereye and CC+ full coverage correcting cream. Do I use bye bye first then the CC+ ?

I have celebrations foundation & CC+ radiance ombre blush; and now i have bye bye pores translucent & blush. Which do i use ?

Also received a brush set for Christmas last year. One of the brushes is losing hairs every time I use it. Is this normal ?

Please assist...

thanks