Honored Contributor

Re: I wonder what the Denim & Co. TSV will be Aug. 31st?

@SilleeMee wrote:

https://www.qvc.com/Denim-%26-Co-Comfy-Knit-Smooth-Waist-Lightly-Boot-Cut-Jeans.product.A343886.html...Smiley Very Happy

Thanks for posting.....but I think jeans like this are becoming the newest version of "mom jeans". 

Respected Contributor

Numerical sizing. I always have trouble with that.

Respected Contributor

The only knit jeans I have tried are the QF Dream Jeannes.  Awful.  Bu the end of the day they were three sizes bigger than when I put them on.  I am tempted to try these for the comfort but am not sure they will retain their shape.

Honored Contributor

Like the idea of a barely bootcut style but really not interested in knit jeans. Won’t be buying.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

These jeans have no style. They look like maternity pants.  That is why they are offering easy pay. It will sell out. If I saw them on a rack in a store I wouldn't give them a second look.  The pockets on the true beige you can see the model's hands. IMHO, they are  unflattering.

Honored Contributor

Um, no.....

Honored Contributor

The large florals look like draperies we had in our LR when I was a little girl...the knit jeans are comfy but snag way too easy for me...hate how they look when they have several snags....