Respected Contributor

Boy, they sure are pushing this jean. I have heard about it all day then Jane piped in during her shoe show that every pair of the shoes would look wonderful with this jean. I don't care for it at all. The petite length is 28 1/2 inches. Too long for this petite girl. I consider petite anywhere from a 25-27".I can also see that the legs would be much too big in the thigh area. I prefer a jean with a fit a little closer to my thighs. but not tight. I am sure that many out there will love this jean. We all have different body shapes.  

Honored Contributor

The D & C Comfy Knit is a fabulous pant similar to Quacker Dream Jeannes but less expensive and they fit better.  Quacker doesnt have petites but D & C does.  This is the knit pant that looks like denim.  Very comfortable to wear, like jammies.  I could live in them.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

I purchased a pair a couple of years ago and I personally do not care for the way they look. Ended up using them to do yardwork. I will say they are comfortable.

Esteemed Contributor

These jeans have no style. They look like maternity pants. If I saw them on a rack,I would not be interested. The true beige pants, you can see the model's hands in the pockets. IMHO, they are not flattering. They will probably sell out because they are on easy pay. The petite length is too long. 

Esteemed Contributor

I don’t care for bootcut pants, so it’s an easy no for me.

Esteemed Contributor

No need in my case for more jeans.  I will confess I did buy a pair of embroidered after I happened to see a pair online at HSN. Got curious however and foiund a reseller on Ebay for half the price. Happy Day!  I have to buy on sale.  

Esteemed Contributor

I would have been all over it if it wasn't boot cut....

straight jeans are shown so rare these days...i do like the comfy knit style...........have two from years back but they are getting too worn...

Respected Contributor

'Mom Jeans'....Knit jeans??? omg no thanks!

Contributor

I love the comfy jeans but I am so disappointed in these. Why did they leave out the size 00 & 0? They start at size 2 and changed the garment specs from previous versions. I used to order a size 4 and now I would be a 00 according to the specs. Ugh!

Contributor
Catch a clue Gary Gobin! I am a size 26 waist and cannot get the TSV. Size 0 or xxs is always one of the first to sell out. So why would you leave it out of the TSV?