Honored Contributor

Re: I think I like those jogger pants

@Another new name Sue@pinkmochi@jackthebear@eddyandme@Caaareful Shopper@KentuckyWoman@twinsister@jbinrwc

Mine in white arrived!

pros... clean lines

great fabric!

love the zippers

cons (for me)

I ordered two sizes too large (XL)

Need to exchange for something in a med. but... if I 

order a med.  these must fit perfectly in the waist since these do not have a drawstring.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Contributor

@Another new name Suewrote:

Anyone else on the fence about those D&Co. jogger pants?  I'm thinking the petite will be too short and the regular too long, then puddling at the ankles.  Also worried about bagging at the knees. But it would be nice to have something different from the usual.

What do you think?

I think I need to see those jogger pants yall are talking about where are they please?

Respected Contributor

@StillStandin

A300833 is the ones with no zipper. Do a search of denim and co joggers to find the zipper ones. 

I finally got got the navy ones yesterday. The fabric is lightweight in my opinion. Knit, of course. A little looser in the hips and thighs than I like, but maybe they’ll snug up in the wash. These are nice enough. 

Esteemed Contributor

NO! I will stay very clear of the 'I dream of Jennie pants'. Not flattering on anyone. Woman Indifferent

Contributor

wrote:

NO! I will stay very clear of the 'I dream of Jennie pants'. Not flattering on anyone. Woman Indifferent

I look FAB in my Lisa Reina ones it's all about wearing at least a 3 inch shoe...up up and awayyyyy!

Contributor

@StillStandin

A300833 is the ones with no zipper. Do a search of denim and co joggers to find the zipper ones. 

I finally got got the navy ones yesterday. The fabric is lightweight in my opinion. Knit, of course. A little looser in the hips and thighs than I like, but maybe they’ll snug up in the wash. These are nice enough. 

LMAOOOOOO ALL THESE REPLYS AND NO ONE CAN TELL ME THE LINK TO SEE THEM...QVC HELP AN OLD LADY PLEASE!

Trusted Contributor

wrote:

@StillStandin

LMAOOOOOO ALL THESE REPLYS AND NO ONE CAN TELL ME THE LINK TO SEE THEM...QVC HELP AN OLD LADY PLEASE!

@StillStandin Here's the link to the jogger pants we're talking about: http://www.qvc.com/Denim-&-Co.-Active-Petite-Pull-On-Knit-Jogger-P.product.A300834.html?upsh=1&sc=A3...

They aren't baggy or loose. They're more fitted than the Anybody jogger pants and a heavier weight. It sounds like they're fitting people differently, though. I'm slim with barely any curves, and they're not baggy on me. 

Hope that helps!

Super Contributor

Anyone else on the fence about those D&Co. jogger pants?  I'm thinking the petite will be too short and the regular too long, then puddling at the ankles.  Also worried about bagging at the knees. But it would be nice to have something different from the usual.

What do you think?

I think where the neck are they???

Respected Contributor

Are you asking where they are on qvc?  Search “denim and co jogger pants. “

Respected Contributor

Are you asking where they are on qvc?  Search “denim and co jogger pants. “

A300833