Respected Contributor

I think I like those jogger pants

Anyone else on the fence about those D&Co. jogger pants?  I'm thinking the petite will be too short and the regular too long, then puddling at the ankles.  Also worried about bagging at the knees. But it would be nice to have something different from the usual.

What do you think?

Respected Contributor

Re: I think I like those jogger pants

I purchased Denim & Co jogger pants back in the fall in about four colors.  I have lived in them all fall and winter. No pilling, shrinking, or baggy knees.  Super comfortable.  I launder them on gentle cycle and only partially dry for about four or five minutes on delicate, low heat.  I am tall so I would like them to be a tad bit longer but I really like them just for casual wear around the house or to run to the grocery or post office. 

Esteemed Contributor

I'm tempted to try them, but I wish they didn't have pockets.  

Honored Contributor

@Another new name Sue@twinsister@KentuckyWoman

Those look cute... they have enough cotton which for me, is a definite plus. With cotton in the blend, they seem to be more substantial and don’t show lines underneath.

For my preference, I like the fact that they have pockets. I also prefer a longer rise and a drawstring.

They look somewhat tailored, which is nice.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Respected Contributor

Thanks, everyone, for the comments.  I think I'l pick up a pair in the navy.

Esteemed Contributor

@LTT1 - You're right - they do look somewhat tailored.  I decided to try them and ordered black and navy. At the very least I can wear them around the house. I'm retired and always looking for comfortable pants to wear.

Respected Contributor

I finally broke down and ordered a pair of grey and a pair of black.  Like the cuffs at the bottom and the pockets.  Good for lounging at home and wearing to go shopping and running errands.  For once, the length should work for me with my inseam.

“Do not think only of your own joy, but vow to save all beings from suffering.”
Dalai Lama
Esteemed Contributor

@twinsister. me too - I ordered the black and navy to hang around the house in.

Trusted Contributor

I'm 5'2" and ordered them in the olive in petite. I haven't tried D&Co. yet, so I'm curious to try them. The color is great, and they seemed to have more of a slim fit on Rachel. I like that they aren't leggings, but the cuff at the bottom isn't fitted. I'll probably mostly wear them with sneakers while doing errands. 

Honored Contributor

I ordered black.