Honored Contributor

Not interested in the ceramic thing.  Would have been interested in a regular plain jar candle though.

Respected Contributor

I love these.  Ordered 2, the blueberry and the peach.  One will be for me and one for a gift!  Something more than just a candle.  This will sit on my kitchen island.  I loved the look of the strawberry was afraid the scent might be too strong.

Honored Contributor

Dust catchers ---don't need dust catchers and never would use lighted candles anyway. Never have. Easy pass.

Honored Contributor

They are so cute,i am trying not to order.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Valued Contributor

I agree about the ice creme cones. Cuter for me.  And I'd love the calorie free ice creme.

Honored Contributor

I think the pumpkins for fall harvest are cuter than any of the others and I'd only have it out for a couple of months so the dusting wouldn't annoy me.  

The peach one to me looks like tomatoes at first glance.  LOL    

Honored Contributor

I love the pumpkins and wish I could just order that one.  I don't care for the others.

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I think the pumpkins for fall harvest are cuter than any of the others and I'd only have it out for a couple of months so the dusting wouldn't annoy me.  

The peach one to me looks like tomatoes at first glance.  LOL    

LOL. I was going to say that about the apples! Smiley Tongue

Super Contributor

I think they are all very cute, especially the blueberries, but the dealbreaker for me is that the "fruit" needs to be set aside when the candle is burning.  Too bad they could not have figured some way to vent either piece so that the candle could burn with the light with the piece intact.

Esteemed Contributor

LOL since we're all wishing for this and that, I wish there was an orange or tangerine choice!!!  I ordered strawberry with fingers crossed that it will be adorable and well made.  I am ordering it almost entirely for the ceramic basket with fruit and the candles will be like a bonus.  It should work perfectly in my old-fashioned kitchen that I adore--for the most part.  Woman LOL