Respected Contributor

Pretty good pricing for two shirts, especially one being long sleeved. I'm on fanatics and other online sports stores a lot, this deal looks good. Also the mens/unisex sizing fits me better than womens sizing in sports tees. Usually the womens run really small, like made for skinny tiny college girls. Lol

I feel like I have plenty of time to consider, as my team the Detroit Lions is highly unlikely to sell out. Bwahahahaaa 😂😂

Harmonize the World
Trusted Contributor

It's a good deal.   In the past HSN's TSV with the long and short sleeve shirts always had the team's schedule on the back.  After the season, who wants to display that unless your team wins the SB.  I like that it's just about 2022, which isn't that bad to have after the season.  It's a nice logo, etc.

Only downside is its 60% cotton, 40% poly.   But, to get that price point, I understand the need to not go 100% ootton.

I'm a 49ers fan.  I like the old fashioned logo on the side of the long sleeve shirt.

Will be thinking about this one... but I have so many NFL shirts...

Respected Contributor

@Black Cat Back wrote:

It's a good deal.   In the past HSN's TSV with the long and short sleeve shirts always had the team's schedule on the back.  After the season, who wants to display that unless your team wins the SB.  I like that it's just about 2022, which isn't that bad to have after the season.  It's a nice logo, etc.

Only downside is its 60% cotton, 40% poly.   But, to get that price point, I understand the need to not go 100% ootton.

I'm a 49ers fan.  I like the old fashioned logo on the side of the long sleeve shirt.

Will be thinking about this one... but I have so many NFL shirts...

I love that the fabric is a blend. Soft and non wrinkling. Good point about the schedule not being on there. When you support a terrible losing team like I do, you don't need reminders. Haha😂

Harmonize the World
Regular Contributor
I am a long time Lions fan. I still am even though I live in Baltimore County and will be moving to AZ. I was very happy for STAFFORD to win a SuperBowl.
That man paid his dues!!

Trusted Contributor

@peggyhbsl wrote:
I am a long time Lions fan. I still am even though I live in Baltimore County and will be moving to AZ. I was very happy for STAFFORD to win a SuperBowl.
That man paid his dues!!

@peggyhbsl 

I live in AZ.   Welcome.  Hope you move in fall or winter, best times here.  There is a lot of transplants here who favor other teams.  I'm a 49ers fan and have found others here too.  In years gone by, going to a Cardinals game against the 49ers was like a home game for me.  LOL.   Since the Cards have improved, it's a bit different.  A lot of Steelers and Bears fans in AZ too.

Respected Contributor
This is a special HSN usually has this time of year. I always order my Steelers gear for a new season.