Valued Contributor
Accepted Solution

HSN TSV AIR Purifier

[ Edited ]

Just saw the presentation on HSN of the Pure Live Bali Air Purifier.Had a Hunter Air Purifier  years ago but always had to reorder the filters. Like  idea that the filter for the Pure Live  can just be vacuumed ,as I know some of the filters for other brands can add up in replacing them.

Daughter is a Dyson believer but maybe Mama just don't like to have to spend extra $$$$$ on things like filters anymore.

Would appreciate anyone who could help me in deciding with this brand.

Honored Contributor

I personally would not but a brand that requires filters that need to be replaced.  If they can't be washed or vacuumed it would be an easy pass for me.

Trusted Contributor

I have a Hunter {running in my home right now} that looks almost exactly like this TS. I think "brands" just slap on their logo on many different products. This being one of them. 

Trusted Contributor
We have 2 Hunter Air Purifiers and the filters can be washed and they work like a dream. Got them on sale for $49.99 each from the Q. 🤗
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: HSN TSV AIR FILTER

[ Edited ]

I have three of these LivePure Air filters.  I bought all three at the same time.  Two arrived in great condition and one had something broke inside of it.  When we plugged it in, there was a loud racket.

I returned the broken one for a replacement with no problems.

I see the model I have is back in stock for $300....more than I paid when it was a TS. This new TS Appears to be an updated model of the same unit..  I like it better.  The controls are on the top of the unit instead of on the front.  Often we brush by the unit and accidently turn it off by bumping the electronic button.

The new version has a remote.  I like that upgrade too.

Our units run 24/7/365 and they really do a great job.  We have two shedding dogs.  They suck up dog hair, dust and pollen.  My husband takes the filters out and cleans them outside.  We don't vacuum them. He has a air compressor and blows air through them.  The amount of dirt and debris that collect on the filters is staggering, but they clean up nicely.  The filters have not worn out.  I looked online before I bought them and you can replace the filters if they wear out.

We have had them for a few years with no issues.  I am looking at the new TS model.  I wouldn't mind having one for our RV. Right now, we just take one of our three when we're on the road.

If you are on the fence, I would order.  We are very pleased with ours and wouldn't hesitate to buy this brand again.

Looking at the reviews for our model, I noticed that quite a few people received broken units and had to return them.  I don't why this has happened, but ours was replaced immediately and all three work perfectly.

Valued Contributor

Thanks everyone especially you @Carmie  for your help in making me click on to get the Taupe one.Think Pure Life should have you as their ambassador, thought it was a good deal but you sealed it for me..

Honored Contributor

@Mimi NY   you're welcome.  I have two of them in the taupe color.

I hope yours arrives in good condition and that you like it.