Honored Contributor

Gundry MD TSV - May 15, 2024

A647079 - Mighty Flex Gummies, 30-Day Supply $45.98

A662027 - Mighty Flex Gummies, 60-Day Supply $69.98

IMG_0103.jpeg

Frequent Contributor

Re: Gundry MD TSV - May 15, 2024

Im  hesitant with this one because It has "natural Flavors " which are known  to be a form of msm!....What do you think?

Esteemed Contributor

Here we go.....another day of a quack doctor trying to sell his products for money.

Honored Contributor

I already eat blueberries and blackberries everyday. Sometimes I'll add some other berries too. Plus I take several supplements everyday as well.

No need for these.

Honored Contributor

Quack, quack, quack!

Honored Contributor

this guy might be the worst of all of them 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hey at least he's "honest"....he's mentioned a million times how "candy like" these are!

What he DOESN'T mention is,  on  ALL labels of questionable make beleive stuff with hyperbolic claims.....and no scientific evidence but what you get off the internet or create to sell to gulla-billies....

"This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease...."

So....What DOES it do?!?!??!

I know. Adding a caduceus to the label ( the two snakes wrapped around a staff) makes it all doctory I guess....that's why they use it!!!

Eat real food. He's been yammering about " 4 grams of soluble fiber " in each gum thing.....there are LOTS of real foods one can eat to get soluble fiber.

I can't beleive QVC is STILL pushing this stuff.

The midnight show was a hoot!!! The host gleefully saying a million times to buy several of the large size (in case you compulsivley eat half the can the first day you get it home...it IS candy-like....the "doctor" himself said that a dozen times!!!)

Then she brightly pops one or two into her mouth ( and probably spits it right out when the camera pans away.....)

He's TELLING US what it is. Beleive him!!!

Remember....if it says THIS on the label...

"This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease."

Ask yourself...So what DOES it do?!?!??!

Sheesh!!!

It's supposed to "help joints".....here's a clue....eat REAL FOOD, and get moving. Your joints will thank you for it!!!

And stay away from candy masquerading as "healthy" gummies!!!!

PS: they LOOK like deer droppings!!!!

Respected Contributor

Only $46/month with 5 easy payments. I know I'm probably in the minority but I cannot afford this. I'll continue eating my fresh fruits & veggies, at least our local farmers will be happy.

Valued Contributor

They look like little black berries. Hey, here's an idea--how about if we just ate real black berries. Whole food plant based is the way to go, folks. You can't make up for a poor diet by popping this glorified candy in your mouth.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Heard Kerstin at midnight saying buy a year supply as there is no auto delivery and I see there is no free shipping or even a deduction in shipping when you buy a second or third .That sure adds up think the Q should take a lesson from their sister channel HSN with offering better deals if they want to keep their customers.Am not a fan of any gummies as I would probably eat them like "CANDIES".