Respected Contributor

I ordered the Beekman Bounty Box last month and fell in love.  I was not a bar soap user in the shower but after using the Beekman bar soap I am totally converted!  Feels so good on your skin.  The body cream is wonderful too. The packaging is top notch if using for gifts.  I ordered the TSV on auto delivery and plan to break it up for 3 different Christmas gifts.  Great value and I know my daughters are going to love the natural products.  I highly recommend.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Great value on Beekman

[ Edited ]

Thank you to the few that posted questions on the TSV . I was about to order and I read about these poor lovely,gentle annimals having to be impregnated over and over ,just to keep us in creams, lotions and soaps.........

As  an animal lover............

this is not my thing................  Smiley Sad

(jmo)

Valued Contributor

@Catch71 wrote:

I ordered the Beekman Bounty Box last month and fell in love.  I was not a bar soap user in the shower but after using the Beekman bar soap I am totally converted!  Feels so good on your skin.  The body cream is wonderful too. The packaging is top notch if using for gifts.  I ordered the TSV on auto delivery and plan to break it up for 3 different Christmas gifts.  Great value and I know my daughters are going to love the natural products.  I highly recommend.

not so. the body butters are 2 for 38.00 but it's being presented as 39.00 a piece.Smiley Mad

Honored Contributor

I love their soaps.  Bought a 8-pack on HSN.  $64 and free shipping for the full-size 9 oz bars.  Variety pack.

Respected Contributor

@Bella2022 wrote:

@Catch71 wrote:

not so. the body butters are 2 for 38.00 but it's being presented as 39.00 a piece.Smiley Mad

@Bella2022 yes and no.  HSN actually does have one for $38, but if you look further they currently have 2 for $36 and change.  Sometimes they do specials with BYGO.  Pricing is so tricky.  I still think this TSV is a good deal IF you like the scents.   

Honored Contributor

@Bella2022 wrote:

@Catch71 wrote:

QVC does sell a single body cream for $39.  And a duo for about the same price.  Technically, they’re not wrong.

Respected Contributor

@MalteseMomma wrote:

Thank you to the few that posted questions on the TSV . I was about to order and I read about these poor lovely,gentle annimals having to be impregnated over and over ,just to keep us in creams, lotions and soaps.........

(jmo)

Where did you read this?  I would like to read also as I have been a fan of the brand.  I will not purchase either if this is true.

Valued Contributor

If goat farmers didn't breed their animals, they'd have no goats soon enough. Most farmers breed during the season, then keep some to replace goats that have passed, or sell some. Brent and Josh have said their goats couold not possibly provide enough milk for their products so they buy milk from other farms. This helps in the businesses of other farmers. 

I follow some goat farms and they goats seem fine. They get to run free, play together. Some even allow visitors who interact with the naturally curious goats. I can't speak for any farm that is run like a business with the animals being slave labour.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good Heavens, I am shocked.  The TSV from Beekman1802 that I ordered today has already shipped!!!!!  None of the usual " prosessing" for days and days.  Happy day!!!!  Smiley Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@luvmybeetle wrote:

@MalteseMomma wrote:

(jmo)

Where did you read this?  I would like to read also as I have been a fan of the brand.  I will not purchase either if this is true.

@luvmybeetle 

I read it in the product  review area ,where people ask questions