Contributor

Frustration building with "wen team" not answering questions?

I don't understand why questions are not being answered on the forum they started. I see that 1 question was answered. I wonder if they will answer any more.
Honored Contributor

Re: Frustration building with ""wen team"" not answering questions?

Do you have a WEN question? The WEN team doesn't moderate the forum, it's just WEN users sharing experiences, for the most part.
Contributor

On the blog they ask for questions. I want to know the shelf life of the cleansing conditioner. How long does it last unopened? I have 2 gallons to get through...just finished one gallon from last year.
Contributor

I just checked again. They finally are answering questions. I said "forum" in the original post, I meant the blog--they do this with every TSV.
Trusted Contributor

I've had this issue with other TSVs. On two separate TSVs, I posted questions, and they were never answered. I did write to QVC, advising them of this and suggesting that they either remove the blog or have people available to answer questions.

Super Contributor

Chaz said his team is live on his website to answer questions. Give that a try
Respected Contributor

I decided to take the WEN plunge today.....I'm ordering for the first time ever.

I had a lot of questions...I posted questions on the FB page, and they were answered in a very timely manner (like quickly)

"People with closed hearts will always feel as though they are at war with the world." ~My friend Nancy
Trusted Contributor

On 8/30/2014 LonDA said: On the blog they ask for questions. I want to know the shelf life of the cleansing conditioner. How long does it last unopened? I have 2 gallons to get through...just finished one gallon from last year.

In case you did not get a reply, Chaz says an unopened bottle has a 2 year shelf life

Contributor

I have unopened seasonals from 2011, 2012 and they have been fine. I've been writing on the bottles with sharpie when I received them.