Respected Contributor

So I’ve see they have the potstickers TSV and I would not personally buy food from QVC, I don’t know what happens with returns. Do you send back food? Do they just credit you? It could be messy to return food. Just curious, would like to hear your experiences. 

Honored Contributor

You don't return the food.  You are taken at your word.

Honored Contributor

You do not return food.  You talk to Customer Service about your complaint, and they take care of it.

Never had an issue with any of the food I have ordered.  

Honored Contributor

QVC is really good when it comes to customer complaints about food. I have had several food items over the years that were expensive and did not live up to the hype on air. I called the Q and complained and they credit your account. The Q would have no way to dispose of the food if it were returned and why would they want the hassle.

Trusted Contributor

The FDA bans the return of many items- food is one of them.  QVC is not crediting your account out of the goodness of their heart.  They are doing this because they have to.  Be informed.  

Valued Contributor

I've had this problem only once ... UPS misplaced AG croissants and by the time I got them they were an amorphous lump of dough that I wouldn't feel safe eating.  I called CS and they sent out a replacement at no charge.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Food returns

[ Edited ]

@blackhole99 wrote:

QVC is really good when it comes to customer complaints about food. I have had several food items over the years that were expensive and did not live up to the hype on air. I called the Q and complained and they credit your account. The Q would have no way to dispose of the food if it were returned and why would they want the hassle.

------------------------------

Although not cheap, having food sent to me is a convience that I do like. But I have called for a refund on several food items throughout the years. Some foods I order often and some I will never order again. Refunds were requested  on food that was not frozen by the time it got to me; foods were over the top salty and  foods did not taste good enough to justify the high price!!!