Live Presentations from 8am ET

TSV_12_26.jpg

Respected Contributor

Re: FitNation Rock N Fit TSV 12/26

And? Who cares if it's prerecorded?

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Wait just a minute!  Why aren't the warnings about who SHOULD NOT use this device being mentioned?  I watched all the videos and did not hear a thing.  It was when I read some of the reviews that people said they had to send it back because they had had some of the conditions that advised against using, that I learned about them.  It was then I read what the instruction manual contained and read the following:

USER GUIDE

WARNING –
People under below conditions are not recommended to use the product. -People are under treatment, not in good condition, with malignant tumor, with
Osteoporosis, or with heart disease.
-People are pregnant or in menstrual period.
-People are with artificial limb, heart pacemaker, or other medical electronic
instrument implanted.
-People are sensitive to vibration and strenuous exercise.
Please do not use the product together with other medical equipments. Please do not use the product for therapeutic purpose.

The weight for this device is listed as 12.4 kg.  If you are wondering how much, in pounds, this equates to, it is approximately 27.5 lbs.  It is quite heavy when you have to ship it back because you didn't get the information about if you have certain health conditions and cannot use.

Shame, shame, shame on QVC for not being up front with this information!

Super Contributor

@Tuffcookie wrote:

Wait just a minute!  Why aren't the warnings about who SHOULD NOT use this device being mentioned?  I watched all the videos and did not hear a thing.  It was when I read some of the reviews that people said they had to send it back because they had had some of the conditions that advised against using, that I learned about them.  It was then I read what the instruction manual contained and read the following:

USER GUIDE

WARNING –
People under below conditions are not recommended to use the product. -People are under treatment, not in good condition, with malignant tumor, with
Osteoporosis, or with heart disease.
-People are pregnant or in menstrual period.
-People are with artificial limb, heart pacemaker, or other medical electronic
instrument implanted.
-People are sensitive to vibration and strenuous exercise.
Please do not use the product together with other medical equipments. Please do not use the product for therapeutic purpose.

The weight for this device is listed as 12.4 kg.  If you are wondering how much, in pounds, this equates to, it is approximately 27.5 lbs.  It is quite heavy when you have to ship it back because you didn't get the information about if you have certain health conditions and cannot use.

Shame, shame, shame on QVC for not being up front with this information!

I purchased this during the pandemic and saw all the warnings.  I called customer service and complained as to why they don't mention who can't use it during the presentation, the customer service rep agreed it was wrong.  I had a hip replacement, they sent UPS to pick it up.  They knew they were wrong and continue to sell this device without any warnings

Honored Contributor

I think it would bring on my motion sickness.  I can't do any vibration without getting nauseous.  The first thing I tell a technician when I sit in the chair for a pedicure is " don't turn on the vibration in the chair".

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

Newest version of that shaker thing from the 1970s with the belt....how did that work out?

Gimmick.

Gonna be an expensive heavy paperweight or doorstopper after the first use.

REad the warnings too.

Hate to have to send this thing back on my dime!!!!

Gimmick. Even the guy selling it knows that or he wouldn't keep mentioning it...!!!!

( NO it's NOT a gimmick!! he keeps repeating. He KNOWS people know how to use Google!!!)

Google this before you buy!!!

PS KErstin did NOT get that body and physique working wiht this thing....if she DID, there'd be one in EVERY home and office!!!!

Trusted Contributor

We actually purchased a similar product,  just a different brand and love it.  My husband told me its the best thing we have gotten so far.  It helps loosen everything up all the joints.   Its great.   We do it on the lowest setting but it does go all the way up to 99.  Yes I tend to get dizzy also from things but if you keep your knees slightly bent or sit on the couch or chair and just put your feet on it I do not get dizzy.   It has been a wonderful thing for us.  Gets all the blood pumping.  

Highlighted
Super Contributor

I've had one for over a year.  Different brand, more settings.  Anyhow, it' really works, if you're consistant.  My balance is 100x better, and it is really good for circulation.  

Honored Contributor

Slightly off topic:

I've been seeing very quick tv commercials re: an outdoor tricycle with pedals and arm movement. 

Looks like something that I would be interested in.  The model is in standing position, swinging her arms back and forth while pedaling.

The commercial is so fast, that I haven't been able to see the brand name, etc.

Anyone know?  I clicked onto the photo on the Web, but the tricycle hasn't appeared in order for me to find the description, etc., etc.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).