Frequent Contributor

Does anyone know if there will be a Fit Bit TSV before Christmas?   Or, do they always do them after the New Year?    My pre-teen daughter is begging for one, so I want to give her my Alta, and I would get another one.....  and I would love to suprise her for Christmas if possible!!!   Thanks!!

Esteemed Contributor

They have come out with a new one called Fitbit ionic. I think it costs around $300. It has all the bells and whistles. I would love to upgrade mine.

Trusted Contributor

@rozio

Didn’t they just have one? I think it was a fit bit & it came with a bracelet or necklace that you could use instead of the colored wristbands. 

Trusted Contributor

Yes, you are correct, they just had one, the fitbit flex with two rubber bangles and one metal fancier version either in gold, silver or rose gold. I ordered it in the large and just returned it. No where in the presentation do they tell you that the metal bangle has a hinge and you can open it for easy slip on. Had I know this, I would have gotten the small. Makes me so mad!!!! And I wanted to exchange the gold for a silver but they were all out. I do like the idea of having a sport version and a dressier version.

Trusted Contributor

I went on line to look at the presentation and I see that they DO have a silver option available....even though customer service just told me they had sold out???? I ordered a new one in the silver option / small.

Frequent Contributor

thanks @elated     I was hoping they would have one a little cheaper than $300.    that one does look nice, but totally not in my budget!    I guess I'll be sticking with my Alta for a while!!!

Trusted Contributor

@rozio The other channel has a FitBit as their TS today...