Frequent Contributor

Re: Eve Pearl Chat - The Flawless Face Collection

Thank you Eve Pearl team for the response.  After seeing Eve wearing both the light and the medium at different showing, (and looking fabulous each time), I ended up ordering both colors.  I've never done that before, but I'm certain I will be able to use both after seeing Eve Pearl doing that since my skin is similar to hers. Thank you for bringing us such a great deal!!!!  I am a foundation junky and have a feeling (after doing a lot of reading of reviews) that I might have finally found the foundation for me.  Last time Eve was on QVC, the foundation was sold out and I was waitlisted and never got it.  I decided to stop debating between the light and medium shades and order them both (and I'm on autoship...yay).  Thank you QVC for bringing us someone of Eve Pearl's calibur...and of course, thank you Eve Pearl!!!  I can't wait to get this.  Smiley Happy

Occasional Contributor

Thank you!  

Warmest Regards,

Susan 

QVC Community

@CaliGiovanna wrote:

Thanks so much. I read the post right before mine and decided to order the medium on auto-delivery, so I could try it right now, and then change it to tan on the next shipment which will be right in time for my leaving to Italy for the summer! That way I can also blend the two shades to customize a shade as I tan. I've watched your demos all evening on the presentations and I'm hopeful that I'll be able to make this work for me. I think it will even simplify my summer make-up routine! Thanks so much for such a complete TSV and especially for the full size products.  Already looking forward to your next TSV ! 

@CaliGiovanna I am so glad we were able to make this work for you! I truly appreshiate your support and enthusiasm 💕 

New Contributor

Thank you Eve. I watched you for the first time today and I thought you did an excellent job explaining the product. Very easy to understand in my opinion. I have to try this.   Enjoyed your presentation!

QVC Community

@MFTAnnie wrote:

Thank you Eve Pearl team for the response.  After seeing Eve wearing both the light and the medium at different showing, (and looking fabulous each time), I ended up ordering both colors.  I've never done that before, but I'm certain I will be able to use both after seeing Eve Pearl doing that since my skin is similar to hers. Thank you for bringing us such a great deal!!!!  I am a foundation junky and have a feeling (after doing a lot of reading of reviews) that I might have finally found the foundation for me.  Last time Eve was on QVC, the foundation was sold out and I was waitlisted and never got it.  I decided to stop debating between the light and medium shades and order them both (and I'm on autoship...yay).  Thank you QVC for bringing us someone of Eve Pearl's calibur...and of course, thank you Eve Pearl!!!  I can't wait to get this.  Smiley Happy

@MFTAnnie Thank you so much for all of your enthusiasm and support!! We're so glad you picked up on how versatile these foundations can actually be. We truly believe that you will see great results and flawless skin! 💕😊 

QVC Community

@SusanI wrote:

Thank you!  

Warmest Regards,

Susan 

@SusanI You're most welcome! Thank you for all of your support!😊

QVC Community

@Parott wrote:

Thank you Eve. I watched you for the first time today and I thought you did an excellent job explaining the product. Very easy to understand in my opinion. I have to try this.   Enjoyed your presentation!

@Parott thank you so much for watching!👀 We truly appreshiate your support, we hope you enjoy the Flawless Face Collection

QVC Community

@MFTAnnie wrote:

@MFTAnnie Check out our last show on our amazing TSV night for a special shout out from Eve herself! We truly appreciate your amazing support💕

Occasional Contributor

What to do???  I finally decided to order, and the light color is gone Smiley Sad Bummer.  I should have ordered hours ago.  

Occasional Contributor

Nevermind!  I kept refreshing, and was able to purchase on auto delivery.  So, If I like, I can keep getting! I'm looking forward to tryign this out.