Regular Contributor

Anyone know what the LOGO TSV is tomorrow?

Trusted Contributor
A shirt with a skirt attached to the bottom? Sorry, I couldn't resist...actually they just showed it sneak peek a few minutes ago on tv...it's a shirt with an extra piece of fabric sewn on the bottom to look like you have two shirts on at the same time with a slip like bottom...that's what they always look like to me.
Super Contributor

Not sure if I like it or not - it looks a little silly and too little girlish and I am not sure it would be flattering on my fuller figure - I definately would not wear it over tht other kooky shirt - I would be too hot with multiple layers and would feel like a bag lady (no offense to bag ladies)  LOL - What do you ladies think?

Esteemed Contributor

@LongTimeQVCBuyer wrote:

Not sure if I like it or not - it looks a little silly and too little girlish and I am not sure it would be flattering on my fuller figure - I definately would not wear it over tht other kooky shirt - I would be too hot with multiple layers and would feel like a bag lady (no offense to bag ladies)  LOL - What do you ladies think?

Take a look at Jayne Brown and that will tell you everything. The only way this tops looks good is used as a dust rag. It is too expensive to use that way. I just don't get this collection. It is just not flattering no matter how you spin it.

Honored Contributor

Re: LOGO TSV 2/11

[ Edited ]
🙊🙉🙈
Super Contributor

I was going to say that someone very young could probably pull it off but noticed that the LOGO rep is very young and it looks ridiculous on her. 

Valued Contributor

I ordered then cancelled because I feel that it will make my hips look larger.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is unkind

Respected Contributor

50 + tax for a top that draws attention to my hips and is 100% cotton so will probably shrink.....Sign me up for every color.  Did they get a new CEO that is trying to run the company out of business....

Honored Contributor

I like the long tank they are featuring with it.