Occasional Contributor

Energizer, please make these (M-55355) lights in changing colors!

I purchased the Energizer Solar lights last year and put them in my back yard. They stay lit all night and are very bright. I love these lights, but wish they changed colors. The ones I have in my front yard are not Energizer, they don't stay lit as long and are not as bright, but they change colors. I do red, white, and blue in the summer and red and green for the holidays. Please make these with the ability to change the light color!

Honored Contributor

Re: Energizer, please make these (M-55355) lights in changing colors!

ITA!! I purchased lights from HSN last year that change colors and I love them.  I put the blue on around my pool in the summer.  I would of purchased the TSV had they changed colors. 

Esteemed Contributor

FYI--I was watching early this morning and a caller asked about the color changing variety. The vendor said that they were coming eventually.   That's my favorite, also. I did order one set of thoday's lights because all of ours are older. I have my fingers crossed that the color changing ones are a this year.

Valued Contributor

@AuntieDeb 

I purchased the Energizer  landscape lights in the Copper a few years ago from QVC. 

They were horrible!  They did not stay lit very long and eventually quit all together.  

I had an older set  (WESTINGHOUSE) that was working fine in a stainless steel with glass globes I had purchased earlier from QVC.  I threw away the  Energizer set and put the Westinghouse stainless set back in.  They are still working great and stay on until dawn.   

All the reveiews have been removed from this Energizer Landscape Lighting offer.

Perhaps Energizer has improved this line of lighting.   

I am not ordering these after being burned on the last order.   

Keep Calm and QVC On,   CAT

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

I purchased these about a year and a half ago as a gift for my sister. They only lasted about a year. They developed a film on the top of the solar panel And stopped working. We tried everything to get the film off but couldn’t. I even called the company and they said there was nothing they could do. I paid a lot of money for these lights and feel it they should’ve lasted more than a year. I would never buy again.

Honored Contributor

I bought a set of Energizer Solar Lights elsewhere. They were good at the very beginning, I'm lucky if 5 of the 10 work. I would buy these but being burned once, I'm reluctant to try these.

Honored Contributor

ordered last year ...lasted about 5 months😧

then went on search for solar rechargeable batteries to work in them--no one carried them (including Q) ordered off brand from Amazon they didn't work either!

We tossed them - this year we ordered Duracell brand because during presentation vendor said solar rechargeable batteries are available (Duracell) at most home improvement stores.

I haven't used them yet I hope they last more than 5 months.