New Contributor
I recently discovered this line and Love it?
Any ideas what they may have?

Anyone love something from them?
Valued Contributor
@linda5962 I too love Elemis and wondering what the TSV will be. Every product I have tried I love and actually see and feel a difference in my face and eyes.
Super Contributor

I am a huge fan of Elemis also, I hope that whatever it is has the Marine cream in it at a great price. I have only been using it a few months, and I am hooked for life on it.

Trusted Contributor

I love their rose cleansing balm. When is their TSV scheduled?

Frequent Contributor

Elemis tsv is July 7th. 

Frequent Contributor

@linda5962 wrote:
I recently discovered this line and Love it?
Any ideas what they may have?

Anyone love something from them?

Oh this is exciting! Thanks for the notice!

Yes, I have many favorites, been using this for 4 or 5 years. 

Love the Peptide 4 Night Recovery Cream-Oil (amazing!), rose or original cleansing balm, Omega rich cleansing oil, Pro-Radiance Cream Cleanser (slightest hint of patchouli - wonderful in winter) Overnight Matrix, Bliss Capsules, Ginseng Toner, anything Frangipani.

Pricey for sure. So always look for good buys here and on their email list. All feels wonderful on the skin, looks fresh and dewy, smells luxurious! 

Frequent Contributor

Yes, it's the Marine Cream, 1.06 oz jar for $89.00, with SPF or without, and on auto delivery too!

Frequent Contributor

It is actually (2)  1.6 oz jars for a total of 3.2 oz! Fantastic deal!

Super Contributor

I have already pre-purchased my duo on auto-delivery. When I first started using this Marine Cream I was hesitant because lets admit it, it's a more expensive skincare line for most of us. However, let me say this -- a little goes a loooong way. 

I have wasted so much money through the years searching for the perfect moisturizer buying jar and jar, and throwing them out disappointed. Until I found Elemis.

This is my desert island Holy Grail product. It does everything Emer (the brand ambassador) says that it does. I highly recommend this if you're looking for something that's lightweight, soaks into your skin immediately and it doesn't sit on top of your skin. It's heavenly.

Valued Contributor

I have never tried this line and I almost purchased the upcoming TSV.  Then, I saw reviews that liked the product, but could not get past the smell.  I am sensitive to smells and odors, so I passed and bought Peter Thomas Roth Cloud moisturizer, which does not bother me with any smell that I can detect and it moisturizes well for my skin