Honored Contributor

Re: Easy Spirit sneaks TS today on HSN:

@Skyegirl21 

Thanks for the heads up! I ordered the white!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Respected Contributor

I was so excited to see them this morning. I've successfully worn Easy Spirit shoes in the past, they come in narrows! Unfortunately, they're not offered in narrows on HSN. Grrrr!

Honored Contributor

I've got too many similar shoes already so I'm doing my best to avoid even looking on the app. I like Easy Spirit.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Easy Spirit is one of my "go to" brands of shoes but I do not like this style with the thick sole.  And I don't wear "sneakers."  I like the Travelport series of footwear from ES.  And, anyway, all the colors in my size are on "extended delivery"

Esteemed Contributor

Pass, sticking with Skechers.  Just sent the Joy sneakers back.

Trusted Contributor

@Skyegirl21   I bought a pair in the darker blue.  I thought the price was right and they had the comfort features I preferred.  Let's see how they fit...that will tell the tale of whether I keep them or perhaps exchange for a different size.  I tried to do that with another sneaker purchase I made at HSN; however, they were out of stock in the new size I needed.  They were going to charge me for the return but I called CS and, because they didn't have the alternative size available they agreed to waive the charge for the return.

Respected Contributor

I have 2 of the "Mel" style from Denise Austin ($99 on HSN) and they are very comfortable.  I am a jogger and I have specific shoes (Brooks) that I use for jogging but the Mel style is a very comfortable shoe for wearing out for errands, etc.

Super Contributor

Interesting! Thanks for posting this. I’ve been considering a new Rykä style. but, this hsn price is much more affordable. The blue look good.
Honored Contributor

10.5% back from HSN from Top Cashback. 

Honored Contributor

I like Easy Spirit, very comfy,but I am not a sneaker wearer, I much prefer a very comfy low heeled flat.