Valued Contributor

So clunky! They look like something my mother would wear. Besides I'm looking for a white shoe to wear when it gets warmer out.

Valued Contributor

My first reaction to these was how fugly!  But on closer inspection I came around.  These are really cute.  I love the mix of suede and textile.  The salmon color has already sold out which I thought was the most attractive out of the bunch.  I actually had it in my cart but deleted it as I am on a QVC strike.  Don't knock these as old lady shoes ladies.  Fisherman sandals are actually having a fashion moment.  It takes a while for a trend to catch on and I can guarantee you all will have multiple pairs in your closet in about two years 😂. 

Frequent Contributor

I have to admit, this post made me laugh. I've never seen anyone except old ladies wear white shoes. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Earth Origins TSV 2/12

[ Edited ]

@bohogypsy   Maybe you need your vision checked.  I see white shoes being worn all summer long by every age group....even teens.

Also, the TSV is not white, nor do I see any mention of white shoes ??????

Honored Contributor

I have a couple of pairs of Aerosole's version of Fisherman's Sandals ... much nicer than the TSV version.

Esteemed Contributor

I have two pairs of Earth Origin shoes that are very comfortable. I was curious as to what the TSV would be  and I have to say that for me this disappoints.

Not my style at all, but for those who purchased enjoy.

Respected Contributor

@banned again I hada pair of Easy Spirit Mary Janes years ago that looked similar that were easy on my feet.  These look somewhat similar but can not speak to the comfort of Earth Origins.

Honored Contributor

Geek shoes.

Honored Contributor

Ordered the grey and they arrived yesterday.  I love them!  Now I wish I'd gotten the tan color too.  It's sold out in my size. ☹️

Esteemed Contributor

Will never buy this brand again after the cork on my tsv broke in chunks after a month.