Contributor

Dowdy, O.L. unattractive, ugly.  All of that is talking me right into the sandal. I like different.  I keep looking at it an its getting better and better.  What I haven't read is that they don't look comfortable.  Comfort is where I'm at in life.  They are the summer version of a winter hiking boot/shoe.  I'll watch the presentation and than decide. Nice colors to choose from.    

Regular Contributor
How disappointing. I am really sorry but these shoes look so ugly. Earth shoes don’t feel comfortable for me anymore. I bought a bootie from them last winter and it is extremely uncomfortable. Thanks but no thanks. Will save my money.
Respected Contributor

I still like them but on all the photos it looks like they really cut into the ankle.  I'm leery... 

Honored Contributor

@queendiva wrote:

Very O.L. style. Easy pass.

QVC says they want to attract a younger shopper class, yet they feature a style like this- on a Saturday, no less. Odd.

What happened to the styling of this brand.  I have several of their older styles I am 67 and these are fuddy duds.  

Respected Contributor
Yikes.....not cute....at all !!
Respected Contributor

OL here and, if they came in narrows, I'd get a pair. Comfort is #1 for me and I think these look comfortable and cute. Great transition style from winter into spring.

Honored Contributor

Re: Earth Origins TSV 2/12

[ Edited ]

Enjoy if you're getting them.  But beware of the upkeep on these. 

Sue, the vendor, said she does not recommend a suede treatment to keep them from any staining or dirt.  Since they are also fabric, not just suede, she recommends only spot cleaning (they are not washable).

Honored Contributor

Four letter word.....

UGLY

Contributor
Four letter word…..

CUTE
Honored Contributor

Can't comfort be more attractive ? ?

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan