Contributor

Does anyone know which Earth shoe will be the TSV Sept 17th?

Respected Contributor

Just showed up this morning in New items.  An ankle boot in lots of colors - A382416.   They look cute!

Contributor

Thank you itsmagic!

Frequent Contributor

Yes just received email on this TSV this morning.  I ordered the navy pair. It's hard to find that color and earth origin are comfy. Looking forward to seeing a full presentation. 

Respected Contributor

@mardy wrote:

Yes just received email on this TSV this morning.  I ordered the navy pair. It's hard to find that color and earth origin are comfy. Looking forward to seeing a full presentation. 

I was thinking of the blue too when I first saw them. Then I thought maybe I should get the olive.  Then I thought the gray would go with my gray coat.   Decisions, decisions!

Honored Contributor

I've given up on Earth Origins.  Apparently "Origins" are the bottom of the line and are cheaply made.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

I think so too.  And these are only at QVC, which at one time meant they were quality, but now it means Earth cheaped them down to get to a certain price point.  

Contributor

No size 5 or 51/2 anymore with Earth.  Disappointed but saves me money.

Honored Contributor

I’ve had great luck with Earth and Earth Origins shoes.

I like the look of these but I am getting tired of the burnished toes look. I’m definitely passing on these because of the colors. They need to offer some that aren’t close to what I already have. 

Honored Contributor

I think these are cute but I'm not in the market for this type of boot.  As @willdob3 , this is like the third year in a row they are doing this burnished toe bootie.  It's time for something new.

I own Earth, Earth Origins and the Earth brand sold at Walmart and I have never had an issue with any of my shoes. They are all comfortable and they have all held up well.