Frequent Contributor

Re: Disappointed in the Dennis Basso and Sketchers TSV

I totally agree about the Skechers TSV ! I have the parallel shoe base on 5 different pairs of shoes from Skechers ( in boots, lace up sandals & 2 different styles in sandals) and they all fit the same way- AWESOME! But these were a complete miss! My pinky toe fell out as well and there were just gaps in the shoe. Not well made! So disappointed! I ordered 3 colors and now they all have to go back. Not happy about losing so much $$ in the shipping. 

Honored Contributor

Speaking of Sketchers, I was shopping in Shoe Carnival yesterday and found a pair of Sketchers I really liked.  I was dismayed to find out that I couldn't remove the insole.  I have always been able to remove the insole in Sketchers to put my orthotic in.  They had no arch support whatsoever.  No orthotic insole, no buy.

However, I was happy to find that Madden Girl has a Birkenstock style shoe.  But these are based on the original Birkenstocks which ahd a smooth footbed.  The new Birkenstocks have a hard insole and the little toe-grab ridge actually hurt my feet.  So, I am so happy Steve Madden didn't do the newer style.  And at $49, not the $98 Birkenstocks.  So, I got them for $25 since they were doing buy one/get one 1/2 price.  

Regular Contributor

me too

Frequent Contributor

About sketchers , you guys are right ! I want to love it but hate the Velcro that's so scratchy and the straps are too wide they do gape overal the shoes make my foot flat and huge ! Ugh ! All clothing items are going back too! Too big too small ! Think I need a break from QVC or maybe I'm just picky lately I don't know, but I tell you having a husband who's a mail carrier is very convenient! Only thing I liked so far was Susan Graver cold shoulder with ruffle and D&C embroidered crop jeans 

Respected Contributor

I took a long break from the Q and fell into the Clark's TSV mousetrap.

I love Clark's, everything about them, I have several pair but got caught up with the Clark's TSV.  Both pair went back, that strap material was nothing

like any pair of Clark's I own.  

The Sketchers TSV was not even tempting since the Clark's went back, why send additional pairs of a different brand back.  

There's always something about the TSV's, products are made for the Q so they don't compete with any other retailer but I understand to cheapen the price and make it more of a buy, something has to give.

I ordered some IM summer t's this year and they are nothing like the one's I ordered last year.  The cut of the one's I bought are more like a Hane's tee for a whole lot more.  Not worth returning but opted to give the online shopping a rest.

Sometimes I think I'm so critical but a thread like this helps ease the pain of being inconvenienced because it just doesn't fit (and it's supposed to)

Respected Contributor

I swear the Q is going to block me from buying because I sent the Dennis Basso TSV, the sketchers TSV and now the Isaac TSV is going back to. I have some lovely TSV's from the past. Things have changed I think. 

Valued Contributor

I had such high hopes for the Sketchers. What a disaster they were. It certainly looks like the Returns Department will be ultr- busy processing all the complaints and returns. Also, some of the worst reviews I have ever seen and I've been shopping here for a long,long time.