Respected Contributor

Re: Denim and Company TSV - October 9, 2023

This should have been presented a month ago.  Depending on where you live this may not be outerwear much longer.  It is not something I would wear indoors; too bulky.  Also, dispise the Denim and Co. written on the button.  I do have a Susan Graver denim jacket from a few years ago that is this length and I wear it a lot in the fall.  Not a fan of this one though.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@haddon9 

I was going to pass on it, BUT, I ordered two, the navy and cranberry.

I hope when I receive them I'm not disappointed.

I ordered petite.

Regular Contributor

Bought it in blue but I also like plum and brown
Respected Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@Roscoe the Rascal wrote:

@scrapperlisa wrote:
Is this the first adaptive clothing TSV? Kudos to QVC. Model Alex is doing an awesome job showing off the clothes with pizzazz in her wheelchair, just like she did with Isaac and Selma Blair this past week. I look forward to seeing more and more of Alex. She has a great smile.

No, D&C actually was first.  Isaac was late to the party but he will get the credit. I bet Gary is thinking something about that.

Isaac just has a disabled celebrity endorsing his line.

I don't think the question was who was first with adaptive clothing on QVC, or who takes credit.  

Specifically for a TSV, yes, this D&C jacket is the first TSV to include an adaptive style.

As for Isaac & Selma Blair.  Selma's personal style is so much more Isaac Mizrahi than Denim & Co.  Plus, Isaac & Selma have been close personal friends for decades.  Why not highly promote it?  

I really don't think Gary is upset since both brands are doing what QVC management directed them to do, and when. 

I did misread the question.  I have nothing against Isaac and Selma having a line.  It just came to my attention when Gary was first to present the adaptive wear.  Which is a great idea. 

Why pick at what I said, because like you, I am entitled to my own opinions.  I didn't say Gary was upset.  Didn't say anything about anybody's style either.  

Honored Contributor

Really like the colors and style. It's the fabric I didn't care for. 

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Hey @SharkE. Did you get yourself a velveteen jean jacket?  Bet your collection doesn't include one.

yeah, got a blue velvet and red velvet . don't wear much

Honored Contributor

@Catch71 wrote:

This should have been presented a month ago.  Depending on where you live this may not be outerwear much longer.  It is not something I would wear indoors; too bulky.  Also, dispise the Denim and Co. written on the button.  I do have a Susan Graver denim jacket from a few years ago that is this length and I wear it a lot in the fall.  Not a fan of this one though.

Totally agree about the buttons.