Reply
Contributor
Posts: 49
Registered: ‎06-20-2010

Denim and Co TSV ordered Oct 1 not shipped yet?

I ordered the TSV on Oct 1 I also ordered 5 shirts on special price in several colors, I received one of the shirts in gold today.  All the other items have not shipped, it says in process.... That is 7 days and not shipped yet....  How can they ship one color and not ship the others?

Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,794
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: Denim and Co TSV ordered Oct 1 not shipped yet?


@Kelseys Mimi wrote:

I ordered the TSV on Oct 1 I also ordered 5 shirts on special price in several colors, I received one of the shirts in gold today.  All the other items have not shipped, it says in process.... That is 7 days and not shipped yet....  How can they ship one color and not ship the others?


I just got a message this morning telling me mine had shipped.

Super Contributor
Posts: 276
Registered: ‎07-05-2016

Re: Denim and Co TSV ordered Oct 1 not shipped yet?


@Kelseys Mimi wrote:

I ordered the TSV on Oct 1 I also ordered 5 shirts on special price in several colors, I received one of the shirts in gold today.  All the other items have not shipped, it says in process.... That is 7 days and not shipped yet....  How can they ship one color and not ship the others?


 

 

Yes, I ordered the TSV on the 1st and it shows "in process" as of this morning.  I talked to customer service and they said I will receive a notice when it ships.  So I asked if I could cancel and she said it was too far  in the shipping process to cancel!!! What?  That doesn't make sense.  The rep said I could return it and get a full refund, but it is not here!!!! 

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 6,096
Registered: ‎08-30-2015

Re: Denim and Co TSV ordered Oct 1 not shipped yet?

@onliner Make sure you follow up on your return to make sure you are not charged shipping, I do not know how many times I have been told I would not be charged shipping, but I still was?  And once  I waited 17 & 18 days for two items to be shipped, and was told that the hurricane was the reason for the delay, well the items were shipped from the west coast where the hurricane was nowhere near?

Valued Contributor
Posts: 800
Registered: ‎10-14-2016

Re: Denim and Co TSV ordered Oct 1 not shipped yet?

Don't be in too much of a hurry to get the TSV.  I got mine, let's just say I am less than thriled.

Super Contributor
Posts: 276
Registered: ‎07-05-2016

Re: Denim and Co TSV ordered Oct 1 not shipped yet?

 


@CareBears wrote:

@onliner Make sure you follow up on your return to make sure you are not charged shipping, I do not know how many times I have been told I would not be charged shipping, but I still was?  And once  I waited 17 & 18 days for two items to be shipped, and was told that the hurricane was the reason for the delay, well the items were shipped from the west coast where the hurricane was nowhere near?


Thanks, for your advice.  Something is screwy in QVC Land and I predict they will lose customers over this issue.

Regular Contributor
Posts: 192
Registered: ‎05-22-2010

Re: Denim and Co TSV ordered Oct 1 not shipped yet?

I received mine but think it will be returned.  Something about the fit is just off, can't put my hand on exactly what it is but I'm not liking it.  Back it goes.....  

I wanted to order a top from the Belle show this morning but the shipping on it was $5.50 not $3.50 when I questioned it I was told the shipping on clothing items is going up.  No order for me

Valued Contributor
Posts: 800
Registered: ‎10-14-2016

Re: Denim and Co TSV ordered Oct 1 not shipped yet?


@Auntiebea wrote:

I received mine but think it will be returned.  Something about the fit is just off, can't put my hand on exactly what it is but I'm not liking it.  Back it goes.....  

I wanted to order a top from the Belle show this morning but the shipping on it was $5.50 not $3.50 when I questioned it I was told the shipping on clothing items is going up.  No order for me


I agree about the fit.  For me, I don't like the pockets, they "stick" out a bit and the collar/neckline is way too big.