Occasional Contributor

Dell tsv today and Dell tsv 6 ish weeks ago

Except for the AMD 10 now and the AMD 8 then, does anyone know the differences in these machines? Does anyone know if the 10 vs 8 is a big change? Thank you for your help.
Super Contributor

Re: Dell tsv today and Dell tsv 6 ish weeks ago

I have the 15" Dell TSV with the AMD 8 processor, 1TB HD and MS Office and it's wonderful. AMD 10 should just make it a tad faster but still a great computer. If you need a new laptop it's a great deal.

Honored Contributor

I must have misunderstood. I thought they said at midnight they were the same.

Contributor

I just purchased a new computer with Windows 8, previously had Windows XP. I worked with computers at my job for 16 years and never have I had a worse program then Windows 8. I have had a tech help me and have spend countless hours trying to figure it out and am totally frustrated. So I hope those who purchased the Dell Laptop yesterday have better luck then I had. I'm returning the computer to Best Buy!

Respected Contributor

On 1/20/2014 mom2one said:

I just purchased a new computer with Windows 8, previously had Windows XP. I worked with computers at my job for 16 years and never have I had a worse program then Windows 8. I have had a tech help me and have spend countless hours trying to figure it out and am totally frustrated. So I hope those who purchased the Dell Laptop yesterday have better luck then I had. I'm returning the computer to Best Buy!

Try an Apple computer. The operating system is simply wonderful and the latest version is so far ahead of Windows, you'll be amazed.