Occasional Contributor

The Denim & Company plaid shirt TSV is really cute, but does anyone else think it's a bit overpriced?  Can't see the  "special value" on this.  Also, it sure would be nice if the QVC execs would listen to customers and include FREE shipping on all TSVs!!

Esteemed Contributor

I saw some really cute plaid shirts at Target last night. The price was less than this. All I can think of with this shirt is “ get ready to go pumpkin picking” 🤣🎃

And I agree free shipping on TSV. 

Respected Contributor
I don’t think price is too bad, but yes would have been nice to have free ship. Based on three different shirts purchased in past in this fabric, it is wonderful. I ordered black/white, might get another even though don’t need it! Very easy to care for, wash, hang to dry, no ironing!
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I thought the shirt was cute when I first saw it. I liked the unusal colors of the jade and iris, but then I noticed the Y neckline. It's a classic shirt so why did they have to fool around with the neckline. The fact that I couldn't button it up for the fall and winter would really bother me. I have to think about it.

Respected Contributor

Plaid may be ‘on-trend’, but that doesn’t motivate me to buy this- No bargain either.

Honored Contributor

I ordered it in the rose/tan.  It is a little expensive but you also pay for convenience of having it delivered to your door.  I am partial to the neckline as I do not like high necks or collars.  You can wear a turtle neck with it, a plain t shirt or a tank top.

This will be my first perfect jersey.  I have read so many pro's and con's about it Im anxious to judge for myself.

I think this top with my new Earth wine colored boots will look good together, AND I got a short pixie hair cut yesterday.  I will be strutting my stuff!!! LOL!!!Woman LOL

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Respected Contributor

I ordered two shirts last year. They wash up and wear well for months.

The fabric was scratchy and bothered me. I do not have sensitive skin. It took alot of washing to not feel that itchy sensation. 

Esteemed Contributor

I do like that plaid shirts are "in" these days....and i love the classic look of plaid............but didn't care for these shirts at all............why does Gary have to do all his plaids "large"...buffalo,  large windowpane.....and yet lastnight when he introduced the shirts he was wearing a plaid shirt himself whose design was def on a smaller scale of plaid...these big plaids with different shades doesn't appeal to me at all............The first thing i saw when they introduced the shirts was the odd way the breast pockets

stood out being placed at a different angle then the plaid...

I have ordered Joan Rivers plaid top...gotten some from

Kohls, etc.............and i agree with another poster about

the neckline....just odd. Would have been better with the

Y neck if there wasn't a actual collar at the top of the neck and w/o the pockets...........................

I know some people are loving them.....and ordered.....

i hope you are pleased when you receive them and get alot of wear out of them....................................

Honored Contributor

I agree with a previous poster.  I like plaid but not when it's so large.  Looks like a tablecloth.  I do like the 2 chest pockets but I'm sure I'll find something better in a b&m store and more reasonably priced.

Honored Contributor

I have no interest in these.