Trusted Contributor

Re: Cuddl Duds TSV - August 26, 2024

Vendor keeps saying this is not a pajama set, and it really doesn't look like a pajama set. But I don't think I would wear this out shopping or visiting. It's the pants I have concern about. I can just see baggy knees and butt after wearing it for a few hours. I would probably only wear it around the house, in which case I have planty of "hang around the house" clothes.

I can't seem to find anywhere I would wear it so it's a pass for me. It's pretty enough (I like the oatmeal),  and I can't get beyond having the material bag at the knees.

Esteemed Contributor

@cheriere I guess Kerstin should know what length pants you need better than you. She knows everything, doncha know. Rude.

@cheriere wrote:

@Teddixat wrote:

@cheriere   Courtney has longer legs for her shiort stature that's why you have to compare apples to apples not apples to oranges.   Same way with the plus models.  Jamie is high waisted with longer thinner legs,  whereas some other 1X models are shaped differently.  Jacque wears a large but doesn't have long legs.  Regular length are sometimes longer on her as a 5'8 model than others with longer legs the same height,   The best way is to know your body shape and your measurements and  use the click here garment measurements as opposed to the vendor's charts

That's a good point.  I was referring to Ali Carr, Melissa,  and Terri always wearing regular length pants as well, but I should've been more specific.❤️

Im 5'8 with regular flat shoes on, so probably about 5'7ish in socks.  I know a 33 inch is best for me to get the same look that Courtney had on.❤️

Funny thing, I participated in a livestream with Kerstin several months back.  She was launching her collection.  I asked if she'd be bringing some longer inseams like 33.  I even gave her me height.  She responded there's no way I needed a 33 inseam because I was an inch shorter than her!  I couldn't believe she said that, but it was more how she said it lol.😃❤️

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Purchased the TSV in Black in my usual size Petite Medium. I'm 5'3" and I prefer the Petite inseam (27") as I can wear sneakers as well as my 2" heel boots.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MoJoV 

I know right lol!😂❤️

This was during one of her "Ask me anything" livestreams after SMQ.

She just kept carrying on about how I couldn't possibly take a longer length pant than she did.  Since then, I've never joined in on there again.😃

Respected Contributor

@cheriere

For some reason the wording of your post gave me a good laugh! I wouldn’t be eager to join in on her group chats again either. 🥴😂

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@RescueLover wrote:

@cheriere

For some reason the wording of your post gave me a good laugh! I wouldn’t be eager to join in on her group chats again either. 🥴😂

Lol, after reading myself, I think I see what you mean now.😂. I'm sure glad I didn't forget to leave out a word or two.😂😂😂

Honored Contributor

Be Frugal still has 12% back from the Q

Respected Contributor

@cheriere 🌸💕

Well Thank You… because I needed a good laugh!!

Respected Contributor

@Goldengate8361 I don't have nice clothing to lounge in, I wear the older items which I probably would not wear out shopping or whatever.  Also, when I'm home, I am usually clearning, going out side to sweep or weed, doing exercises, so nice clothing would not be the best choice for those activities.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Carmie    You won't get an argument from me about plastic but it's not just fashion that's polluting our planet.   Unfortunately, most fashion is made from blends using polyester, rayon and modal with elastase.   Cotton has become so expensive that no one will pay those prices.  Cheap cotton falls apart after a few washings.