Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@KKlim wrote:
I just tuned into Janes show tonite. Jane doesn’t really do the TSV any justice on her. She looks huge in it!

@KKlim  I couldn't disagree more. I think the set looks great on everyone.

Honored Contributor

I wanted to have fun with this so I got the yellow/bananas! I went out of my color comfort zone!  I also sized up. I will wear these around the house but not to sleep in. I want them to be loose.  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Not to hijack this thread but Costco has a four piece pajama set for $17.99.  It is 100% cotton. It has a v neck top, tank top, shorts and capri. It is really cute.

I don't care for this TSV because the top with the extra layers looks unbecoming. Also, polyester in the summer is warm.

Honored Contributor

@elated wrote:

Not to hijack this thread but Costco has a four piece pajama set for $17.99.  It is 100% cotton. It has a v neck top, tank top, shorts and capri. It is really cute.

I don't care for this TSV because the top with the extra layers looks unbecoming. Also, polyester in the summer is warm.

@elated  Funny...that is exactly what you are doing.

Super Contributor

Re: Cuddl Duds TSV 4/22

[ Edited ]

@Windsor walker @I am totally with you on the shirt.   I am loving the pjs from cuddl duds and muk luks but this top...I am not sure what they were thinking!   It makes even the smallest model on the Q look big.  It is NOT flattering even if you decide to just wear around the house.   

Respected Contributor

@elated wrote:

I love Costco for PJs. They are so inexpensive. 

The TSV is cute for PJs, but I would never wear them outside or in front of company. They look like PJs, not lounge wear IMO.

If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. ~ Desmond Tutu