Valued Contributor

I love the sweatshirt hoodie.  I wish that was the TSV.  

Valued Contributor

@Roscoe the Rascal, I don't think you are crazy. There are always going to be naysayers on here but you know what your friends and family like. My son just told me he wanted one. I bought one for my granddaughter last night at midnight and now I think I'm going to also get one for my daughter too as well as my son. I think your gift recipients will love them!

Super Contributor

@Othereeeen wrote:

Okay,...I watched last night and heard Jane say a hundred times "lowest price ever for Comfy TSV!!!"

She's right I suppose, BUT...

The new Comfy has LESS fabric and is less heavy that previous years...so it SHOULD cost less!!!

I bought last years...it WAS super duper soft but I think it was too heavy for general use....I used it ONCE and it's been stored away. The fabric was really nice, but not practical I thought.

If you bought, enjoy!! Actually, the lighter fabrication may work better. Is the material warm or just flowing and soft? It's 100% polyester...I don't think that's a "warm" fabric per se, but I guess if layered it would keep you warmer than NOT wearing it!!!

Enjoy if you bought one! I may take it out again to be ready in case it's cold this year. 

I keep my heat turned up to pretty comfortable temp ( My motto? As long as I'm above ground, I intend to be WARM!!!)...I set therm on 72  October 15 and don't touch it again til May 1!!!! (NW Pennsylvania...cold winters, windy days!)

Am WFH today and letting the presentations run in the background. Every time I look up, the people wearing the Comfy (and these are trim, average height people), they are pulling the material away from their body. It seems to cling and doesn't look all that roomy. It looks like a static cling nightmare. Just my two cents, but am passing on buying and had been thinking about gifts.

Valued Contributor

@HeatherAG, every time I see them do that, they are showing how roomy they are. I don't think it's anything more than that.

Regular Contributor

I can't imagine me or my husband wearing anything like this.  UGLY!!!!!

Valued Contributor

@evergreen, isn't it good we all have our own tastes? If everyone liked all the same things, what a boring world it would be. I probably would hate what's in your closet but who cares? To each his own.