Respected Contributor

Rhonda Shear bras today’s special

So I was kind of interested. Then she said 25% spandex. That's a lot! I went and checked my swimsuits. The one that's comfortable has 18%. The one that I have to wrestle with to put on, and almost have to be cut out of with the jaws of life, has 22%. So much snapback it could fling you through a wondow. 
I cannot imagine how these bras could be comfortable. I'm sorry if I gave you any unpleasant visuals. 😂 

Harmonize the World
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Rhonda Shear bras today’s special

I've never expereinced her bras to be particualry supportive. So if it's a bra top wear around the house or sleep in, they're ok then. 

Esteemed Contributor

Having purchased several styles of hers can verify the Jockey line is much more supportive, comfortable and reasonably price.  Their site has many different styles and great sales.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@fairydogmother 

I loved your descriptions of the spandex contents...it made me chuckle!  ...and it's true. I could make some powerful slingshots with some of my spandex things...lol!Woman LOL

Respected Contributor

@hopi wrote:

Having purchased several styles of hers can verify the Jockey line is much more supportive, comfortable and reasonably price.  Their site has many different styles and great sales.

I have many Jockey bras. Best ever!

Harmonize the World
Valued Contributor

In my opinion, no amount of spandex with or without pads will hold up or perk up a large chested lady, particularly us oldsters without breast implants. I need supportive fixed wide straps and underwires. I have something similar that I thought would be nice to have for wear at home in the evening. Everything falls after a short time of wear, and the bottom band rolls up because I am not pencil thin. One gets the impression that HSN sells millions of these as I see Rhonda on frequently.

Honored Contributor

I ordered these and returned-- the pads do not fit correctly.

I went to Kohl's using 30% and sale prices bought the Bali version.  They are comfy and pads are secure.

Respected Contributor

I have ordered quite a few of her different bras and basically concluded they do not work well for me, then I saw these and decided to try again, grrrrr! I hope they work for casual wear. I have thought that maybe I was ordering to large so measured myself yesterday before ordering. If these don’t work, will have to restrain myself from ordering again!
Super Contributor

I like the Yummie bras better.  

Respected Contributor

Last year I bought a set of 2 Spanx bras on QVC. I love these bras, they hold me enough to be comfortable to go out in the public and I am not a small chested woman. They are more expensive than Rhonda Shear's bras but so worth it. The only thing that I don't like is you can take out the pads and when washed 1 pad always migrates over to the other side, but it is a fairly easy fix.